Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cube World (Voxel Based, Random Terrain RPG)

SawQuart

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, you can't say for sure if you were the only one who has 'a whole interview via e-mail with him'. But anyway, I suppose if Mojang doesn't ruin Cube World with their dickery all is well. And in the end he will only improve Mojang.

@Rusher:

> Heh, you can't say for sure if you were the only one who has 'a whole interview via e-mail with him'. But anyway, I suppose if Mojang doesn't ruin Cube World with their dickery all is well. And in the end he will only improve Mojang.

Pfft, you think Notch could actually use DX and C++? Nah, I think it's safe just because everyone else at that company is too incompetent.

@Captain:

> Guys, I think we should all pray that Notch doesn't duck around with this guy and ruin Cube World.

It's already been said that Cube World is his own personal project and that Mojang will not intervene with the production of his personal project(s).

• 2 weeks later...
You handled it poorly by underlining his typos Jungle… you should have handled it like this:

> @AĂƒÆ’Ă‚Â¡ron:
>
> > He can't wait 'til Wolly makes it available to people to play.
>
> I'm not sure if I understand you bro.

aka. like a boss.

You don't join a "gaming company" when you have every right to suspect it would feed on your ideas out of fear that money earned from their first and most likely last successful product will eventually dry out…

In other words, even if not Cube World's potential - definitely lack of it in Mojang.