Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, who's voting for Rick Perry?

viciousdead

isnt it implied that he approves the message if he's the one that is actually talking in it?

I think they mean that schools dont pray in the classroom. I think he wants to bring back setting small time aside to pray before the day begins. I went to a religious school for a few years and they would do this there. Also I think that if you were to pray during normal class hours you could get in trouble for not doing your work, and being a distraction… but im not sure on that.  In public school the only time that you could pray was on your own time (breaks, recess, lunch).

He's an idiot. He couldn't even remember the three things he wanted to change in the government in one debate. I don't really care about his religious views, this is a free country he can ~~do~~ **believe** what he wants. Plus this guys has voted for so many bull shit and ridiculous things I can't even believe he has the balls to try and run for president. I honestly don't know who I m going to vote for now but it won't be Obama thats for sure. I was really liking Herman Cain but now hes out so I have no idea now. No way I'm voting for Gingrich either.

@Zetasis:

> He's an idiot. He couldn't even remember the three things he wanted to change in the government in one debate. I don't really care about his religious views, this is a free country he can ~~do~~ **believe** what he wants. Plus this guys has voted for so many bull shit and ridiculous things I can't even believe he has the balls to try and run for president. I honestly don't know who I m going to vote for now but it won't be Obama thats for sure. I was really liking Herman Cain but now hes out so I have no idea now. No way I'm voting for Gingrich either.

Ron Paul?

If by your post you are asking if I am talking about Ron Paul the answer in no. If you mean will I be voting for Ron Paul the answer is I haven't decided. There are somethings I don't like about him but he is better then Obama. I'm still hopping to see more candidates come out. Probably wont happen but I can hope. Heh, hope…

@Zetasis:

> If by your post you are asking if I am talking about Ron Paul the answer in no. If you mean will I be voting for Ron Paul the answer is I haven't decided. There are somethings I don't like about him but he is better then Obama. I'm still hopping to see more candidates come out. Probably wont happen but I can hope. Heh, hope…

I'm asking whether you will vote for Paul.

What don't you agree with him about?

@Zetasis:

> If by your post you are asking if I am talking about Ron Paul the answer in no. If you mean will I be voting for Ron Paul the answer is I haven't decided. There are somethings I don't like about him but he is better then Obama. I'm still hopping to see more candidates come out. Probably wont happen but I can hope. Heh, hope…

Just vote for Obama, because he's black. Duh?

@Zetasis:

> No I like Ron Paul for the most part. There are just little things here and there that make me uneasy. Like Destroying the CIA/FBI.

What? When did he say that he'll abolish those agencies? He said that he'd redo the whole set of Intel agencies to make sure that they can only follow constitutional procedures, not completely abolish it. I'm pretty sure that he's not stupid enough to destroy all of our intelligence….

@MrMiguu:

> He doesn't like the fact that the FBI meddles with international affairs.
>
> He wants us to mind our own business. Can you blame him?

My dad has top secret clearance in all the major agencies and completely denies that the FBI/CIA/etc do anything to regular, innocent civilians. He is beyond wrong. Quickly after he denied it, I brought up an article which touched on how innocent Muslims' homes were broken into by the FBI during the anthrax scares without evidence. Those same Muslims were sent back to Afghanistan, despite their charity work as doctors here in the US.

I'm all for the FBI watching obvious terrorists, but watching people who have a stable mental history and work as doctors is scary and unnecessary. And there are MANY more cases like this.