Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lulz XD Was bored

Furrzie Devine

@MrMiguu:

> I would image that the game will take even longer than someone creating a normal game from scratch, considering that he's creating a new language (one pre-existing language and a middle-ground of C and C++).

![](http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110611122743/icarly/images/thumb/9/9b/FIRST_REACTION....jpg/278px-FIRST_REACTION....jpg)
SO COMPLEX

@MrMiguu:

> What makes it even more of a challenge is that he can't even spell and doesn't even grammer.

Grammar.

@Azkanan:

> Stop hating, you guys. At least she's trying something other than; "lol pokemon game!11 will be best everr! programmer and graphics guy plz, im ideas guy lol".

Someone who knows they have no talent or ability is ten times more bearable than someone who just lies through their teeth about it.

Give me some slack! Yah I'm gay so what!? Thx for flaming this post, thx for the confidence.. and btw you guys were right, I'm an amateur. I went to school for Java And C++ ill admit I barely passed. I have troubles when it comes to typing, and no confidence to back it up. I'm just quitting the project. Go ahead and say what you wish.. ive heard it all before….

And I'm sorry Robin but how rude, you are one of the rudest people I have ever met. You don't know what I can do so who are you to judge me? And if you ban me because of my opinion, than so be it. At least I tried to make something different, And i failed so what. Think of how many times everyone fails before they get one success. Next time ill just work on projects in secret and release them when there done.

The reason I posted this post in the first place was because I thought I could count on the eclipse community for advice and support, but all i was given was criticism and hate!