Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H.R. 1981

Gohan

![](http://www.rusher.nl/rusher/notagain.png)

How retarded though. It's obvious that the 'keep track of bank shit' is a pile of BS and an excuse for them to have more control and overview. If you really want to stop Child pictures of chilidog, tell your child to stop wiggling his or her naked body in front of the webcam, don't talk to strangers (omegle) and don't let your kids go out alone at night.

@Rusher:

> ![](http://www.rusher.nl/rusher/notagain.png)
>
> How retarded though. It's obvious that the 'keep track of bank shit' is a pile of BS and an excuse for them to have more control and overview. If you really want to stop Child pictures of chilidog, tell your child to stop wiggling his or her naked body in front of the webcam, don't talk to strangers (omegle) and don't let your kids go out alone at night.

Bro, you have no idea. People take them from their homes while they're sleeping. It happens litterally every day. Haven't you seen these huge child trafficking groups getting found out in china?

Precisely. Doesn't matter which law about the Internet they invoke, they'll find a way to abuse it. And the rule is also assuming that Pedophiles really buy the pictures/videos rather than getting them for free or doing the transaction in person.

But honestly I don't really care, the only payment I'm doing on the Internet is usually just a donation, something to buy from a Dutch internet store or for a game. Unless they want to sue me for not spending money on their shit, then I'm safe.

Do pedophiles even try to buy child pron? Since I'm 15, I see my share of it from freely offered sources (aka people's phones). I don't ever download it, but I could easily see how one of those phones could get into a pedophile's hands. Again, I'm 15 so don't go calling the police on me because I don't download it and I'm not some old man.

Anyways… this does nothing but advances their case. Hopefully the people in congress realize how apeshit Lamar is... or hopefully he'll just die. Either one would be wonderful.

@Jungle:

> Since I'm 15, I see my share of it from freely offered sources (aka people's phones). I don't ever download it, but I could easily see how one of those phones could get into a pedophile's hands. Again, I'm 15 so don't go calling the police on me because I don't download it and I'm not some old man.

*calls 911*

Yeah I think It's kind of ridiculous to guise this as a protection from CP. This will be a lot harder to ward off than SOPA or PIPA because of the number of oblivious people who will vote for it.