Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Piano Youtube Channel

Jacquelinett

@Anna:

> This isn't 4chan, kiddies. Stop acting like animals and leave the girl alone.

Who came up with "stop acting like animals"? I mean, we're not _really_ acting like animals. If we were, animals would have to be able to comment on random chick's YouTube videos in a sexual way, and do it all the time.

@Fuu:

> Who came up with "stop acting like animals"? I mean, we're not _really_ acting like animals. If we were, animals would have to be able to comment on random chick's YouTube videos in a sexual way, and do it all the time.

@DovahTech:

> I see you took Eclipses advice on less clothing 0_o

![](http://www.rusher.nl/rusher/sigh.png)

@DovahTech:

> I see you took Eclipses advice on less clothing 0_o
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktNas5GP4_0&context=C322972bADOEgsToPDskIY0cZKa1KkJCatSzAD9MJP

OH GOD THEY WEREN'T SERIOUS LOL
EDIT:
or, I don't think they were.

My first advice would be to play more patiently. Especially when you end a song, you shouldn't do so abruptly. Sometimes I can't even make up what you are playing (I do know what you are playing, but it doesn't sound quite like it, because the polyphony and even more so the rhythm got screwed over). Start out with a slow pace, then make sure you've got the melody and the rhythm correct, as those are your keys. Then start driving up the song to its original tempo.

Practise more, practise often. Always criticise yourself.

Yours faithfully
  Stephan.

@S.J.R.:

> My first advice would be to play more patiently. Especially when you end a song, you shouldn't do so abruptly. Sometimes I can't even make up what you are playing (I do know what you are playing, but it doesn't sound quite like it, because the polyphony and even more so the rhythm got screwed over). Start out with a slow pace, then make sure you've got the melody and the rhythm correct, as those are your keys. Then start driving up the song to its original tempo.
>
> Practise more, practise often. Always criticise yourself.
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan.

still practicing on it everyday :)

@Fuu:

> OH GOD THEY WEREN'T SERIOUS LOL
> EDIT:
> or, I don't think they were.

LOL? SRSLY??? I thought they were real pedobear and were serious