- But i search in other forums for help

And they say

"If you have no router no need to portforward"

"The modem is a ROUTER"

- Please confirm this

And also when i check my IP
it sometimes changes

-TY in advance

There are modern modems that have firewalls programmed in, the most common being the AT&T 2Wire modem (name may not be 100% accurate). With that said, you can still navigate to the configuration page and port forward the same exact way you would a router. For testing purposes I would recommend just completely disabling your windows firewall and test your game. If it works, then you know where the problem exists.

@[Eo:

> LiCk link=topic=78385.msg840533#msg840533 date=1330073938]
> because i have no ROUTER , just a MODEM

You have a hybrid modem, i.e. you have a modem with routing functionalities.

@[Eo:

> LiCk link=topic=78385.msg840533#msg840533 date=1330073938]
> "If you have no router no need to portforward"

They are right, but you do have to port forward, when your modem acts as a router, since then it is a router.

At Port Forward, and then Forwarding, add an entry. Set the protocol to TCP, UDP or TCP/UDP (depending on the data you want to forward). Set the begin port and end port to forward a single port or a range of ports (e.g. 4001 - 4001, 6000 - 6999). Set the LAN IP to the address that has been assigned to your computer (e.g. 192.168.1.5, use "ipconfig" in a command prompt to find out what IP-address has been assigned to your computer).

Yours faithfully
  Stephan.

First, please edit your post, dont triple post.

Second, you are right, now, you see your DMZ IP Address right there?

every single computer IP address is 192.168.1\. something

Check and see what your last computer IP last number are, by click on the network connection in the control panel, then click on the network u r using

@Yumi-chan:

> Second, you are right, now, you see your DMZ IP Address right there?

That's potentially the default gateway, meaning it is disabled. I wouldn't touch that address though, unless you really want to forward all data to a specific computer or router.

@Yumi-chan:

> every single computer IP address is 192.168.1\. something

That depends on your router, in this case the router is likely to assign IP-addresses like that.

Yours faithfully
  Stephan.

@[Eo:

> LiCk link=topic=78385.msg840570#msg840570 date=1330093558]
> I already seen the PORTFORWARD in my Modem Cofiguration
>
> I will post the Screenshot maybe it could help

The whole router/modem thing is a little mismatched, in the sense that you could have a modem and a router in the same device (which is probably what you have).

If you can have more than one simultaneous Internet connections (you can connect two devices at the same time) then you have to port forward. I think it's likely you'll have to port forward since you have a port forward page.

Anyway, just click add and add the new entry to the list. Protocol to TCP. Set the port range to 7001 - 7001\. LAN: Fill it out with your local IP (ipconfig > IP Address). Check the enabled box if it isn't already and save/apply.

Warning - while you were typing 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Stephan's right, listen to him.

@S.J.R.:

> That's potentially the default gateway, meaning it is disabled. I wouldn't touch that address though, unless you really want to forward all data to a specific computer or router.
> That depends on your router, in this case the router is likely to assign IP-addresses like that.
>
> Yours faithfully
>   Stephan.

really? My parent had 2 router, 1 is netgear and the other one is belkin, they are both like that.

maybe you are right, Idk.

But as for the DMZ… OMG!!! I didnt realize that i was the default gateway .____. until you point it out. I thought it was the abbreviation for a game (Dragon Mom Zap, Dora Mona Goga, etc :P Who know lol)

@Yumi-chan:

> really? My parent had 2 router, 1 is netgear and the other one is belkin, they are both like that.
>
> maybe you are right, Idk.

Commonly, routers assign IP-addresses of the form 192.168.1.xxx, 10.0.0.xxx, and various others, depending on the router.

@Yumi-chan:

> But as for the DMZ… OMG!!! I didnt realize that i was the default gateway .____. until you point it out. I thought it was the abbreviation for a game (Dragon Mom Zap, Dora Mona Goga, etc :P Who know lol)

DMZ stands for "demilitarised zone". It allows you to specify an IP-address to where all data should be forwarded by default (that means, unless you set up a NAT-entry for a specific port, it will simply forward the data that arrives at that port to whatever IP-address you have specified for DMZ).

If it is set to the default gateway, it will not forward the data. Some saner routers simply allow you to toggle a check box to disable the feature, instead of enforcing you to specify the default gateway.

Yours faithfully
  Stephan.

Here is what i put in the Configurations

Protocol      |      Port        Port        |        Lan Ip            |    Enable

TCP            |      7001        7001      |  192.168.1.***    |        /

UDP            |      7001          7001      |  192.168.1.***    |        /

TCP            |      7000          7000    |    192.168.1.***    |        /

UDP            |      7000          7000      |    192.168.1.***    |        /

I put all of that and Enabled it

Is it wrong ? or VERY VERY Wrong ?

Sorry i DOUBLE POST AGAIN

T_T