Find results in...

Recruiting For a Small Team

Kajamaz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@PhoenixWright:

> You know GTA is a sandbox game.. Find a "building thing" in that.

@Wikipedia:

> Grand Theft Auto (abbreviated as GTA) is a 1997 action-adventure open world video game

@Wikipedia:

> The term is sometimes used interchangeably with "sandbox" and "free-roaming";[2][3] however, the terms open world and free-roaming describe the game environment itself and allude more to the absence of artificial barriers,[4] in contrast to the invisible walls and loading screens that are common in linear level designs. The term sandbox refers more to the mechanics of a game and how, as in a physical sandbox, the user is entertained by his ability to play creatively and with there being "no right way"[5] of playing the game.

You heard that?

There is a different between free-roam and sandbox

Kajamaz dude if you going to make a game why you copy from World Of Warcraft(I'm talking for the design), and don't make it on .com , comeon dude its only $20 in year -_-.?
http://everember.ucoz.com/
Becouse you will say"liar" i made account there to show you.
http://game-wolrd.ucoz.com/

Hey uses a free domain because he can't pay. And will mostly pay later and I was also wondering y he was using the WoW template. Will send a PM saiyan that to change the web-site host.

P.S y buy a website host server when you can save for a VPS!!??
–
Abhijeet
Everember Staff

@abhi2011:

> Hey uses a free domain because he can't pay. And will mostly pay later and I was also wondering y he was using the WoW template. Will send a PM saiyan that to change the web-site host.
>
> P.S y buy a website host server when you can save for a VPS!!??
> –
> Abhijeet
> Everember Staff

Yes if i make game i will buy hoster for website. I think , he can try more. And for this one"Hey uses a free domain because he can't pay". I think he have a father , he may help to him (: .

• 1 month later...
I dont even know what a sandbox mmo is O.O

Your general outline for this game appear to be good…I believe it just needs more personal input rather than hiring a team to do everything but change your under pants. Bad metaphor, I know, but I hope it got the point across.

Learn a part of gaming creation yourself and cut down on the quantity of people you need for a team....Also, again, WTH is a Sandbox except for the obvious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Not sure if you need a music guy but if so count me in

Name: I'd rather not reveal my name
Experience: been making various types of music for 2+ years
Why you think you should be hired: even if any money does come from the game I want none and provided I am kept constantly up to date with progress and what I need to do ect I will put focus and enthusiasm into my work
Amount of time available per week: until the 10th of September I am available almost24/7 and will notify any exceptions
Additional Information:Also I have soon quite a bit of mapping in my time as well as web development and spriting so if you need anything else I will be happy to try to help to the best of my abilities
Examples of Past Work: [my music](http://)
Position:music/sound effects/mapper/web design/anything else I can help With

I hope I can help I really like the sound of what you've done so far
Also sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors I'm typing this on iPhone and it's late

@GunnerWolf:

> Not sure if you need a music guy but if so count me in
>
> Name: I'd rather not reveal my name
> Age: 16
> Location: England
> Experience: been making various types of music for 2+ years
> Why you think you should be hired: even if any money does come from the game I want none and provided I am kept constantly up to date with progress and what I need to do ect I will put focus and enthusiasm into my work
> Amount of time available per week: until the 10th of September I am available almost24/7 and will notify any exceptions
> Additional Information:Also I have soon quite a bit of mapping in my time as well as web development and spriting so if you need anything else I will be happy to try to help to the best of my abilities
> Examples of Past Work: my music
> Position:music/sound effects/mapper/web design/anything else I can help With
>
> I hope I can help I really like the sound of what you've done so far
> Also sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors I'm typing this on iPhone and it's late

Send Me some music examples and some map examples, if i think its nice, your on the team XD.