Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting For a Small Team

Kajamaz

Our game Page is at
http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf2/index.php/topic,80070.0.html

Register at http://www.everember.ucoz.com/

The Type to people i need are as follows:

-Video maker/advertiser, a person who has good video making skills, can make gameplay videos and trailers.

-Gui artist, someone that can make a brand new and sexy gui for us :)

If you are interested, email me at [email protected] and reply below, thank you for your time.
You Can also join the Forums at http://www.everember.ucoz.com/ and message me!

You Will Be accepted into the team once you show us what you can do.
You will be Credited accordingly.

Our Team currently consists of:
                                  Kajamaz-Main Game Designer and Builder
                                  Ozfer - Server manager and IT professional 
                                  Abhijeet Viswa - Coder and Assistant
                                  Mystic - Head Moderator
                                  Domino_- Moderator and Signature Artist
                                  Gunner Wolf - Gui Artist
                                  Skystudios - Trailer Maker
                                  Myea and Prophesy- Game Moderators

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Marsh:

> Post some examples to show you have already started. No one is going to join a game unless you can bring something to the table yourself.

Ok, i have more done, this is just a piece of it, sorry if the map looks like an 8 year old drew it, i have no artistic ability :)

So, even if the people here usually ONLY joins a team when the game is half done and the leader is a uber programer (both cases these people aren't needed, for obvious reasons) i'll keep the banner/ads aspect of it, if you allow of course. Not videos. Really, i'm not familiar with nice video editing.
I do think people will join and things will go allright (:

Also, would be nice to have custom graphics made, no offense but all mmorpg's made with rpg maker-like graphics is supposed to fade within a year.

Make sure to check my thread, it's also "here" in the talent centre.

ok thanks for the responce, the reason i need the copy and paste is cuz vb6 wont install and i cant compile. i just need some one to put the boss system, quest system, ranged items, friends system, pet system, and multipul item slot system into eclipse origins and put it in a rar, i will then put in my resources ;)

@Kajamaz:

> ok thanks for the responce, the reason i need the copy and paste is cuz vb6 wont install and i cant compile. i just need some one to put the boss system, quest system, ranged items, friends system, pet system, and multipul item slot system into eclipse origins and put it in a rar, i will then put in my resources ;)

That is a lot of work… but I do think that there are some custom versions of eclipse origins that have most of these features in laying about in the forums somewhere. I would download one then the person who does apply for the job will have a lot less work ahead of them. ;)

Also I actually like your idea of an ideal game. I also use to play Endless Online and your idea got it's asepcts and more. I wish you luck on your game bro.

@TWIN:

> That is a lot of work… but I do think that there are some custom versions of eclipse origins that have most of these features in laying about in the forums somewhere. I would download one then the person who does apply for the job will have a lot less work ahead of them. ;)
>
> Also I actually like your idea of an ideal game. I also use to play Endless Online and your idea got it's asepcts and more. I wish you luck on your game bro.

Thanks but i do need someone to can copy and past, i have tryed the custom ones, they are bad… Due to the job system and no extra slots, and no friends list system... also no range so i cant use them,......

@Omnisaurus:

> Did you people were there en endless online came down? it was fun, hackers duping everythin, walking wherever they wanted and with admin speeds.
>
> Lie, that is not fun :(

One Thing , very… VAWY BAAD GRAMMAR/SPALLING...
And also i was there, endless online is back up, and i play once in a 1000 years but thats probably not going to happen, the game was out for 7 years or so untill it got hacked, its fine now. Im not worryed about that and the game will be fun so people wont need to hack :)

@Aeri:

> Who programmed the sandbox bit, if you didn't?

What did i need to program, eo allready has all the sandbox features i need.
I mean sandbox as in free roam, do what you want, you dont need to follow a story or go down a certain path.

@Yumi-chan:

> What feature from Eclipse make it a sandbox mmo??? o.O

Sandbox means the users do what ever they want, not allways make what they want, i meant more of freeroam and no story type of game… Think skyrim with no story and other players mixed with endless online, runescape, and my ideas :)
I got rid of the word sandbox and just left it as freeroam...

@Kajamaz:

> Sandbox means the users do what ever they want, not allways make what they want, i meant more of freeroam and no story type of game… Think skyrim with no story and other players mixed with endless online, runescape, and my ideas :)
> I got rid of the word sandbox and just left it as freeroam...

okay. Cuz it is not considered as a sandbox unless player can build thing out of it

@Captain:

> Are you serious? Just because Minecraft was considered a sand-box doesn't mean it defines sandbox.

Sandbox is the industry-accepted term for building games.

@Omnisaurus:

> No, it doesn't sounds like every other game.

It actually does.