Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I present to you, RELIGION!

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16536

Essentially I'm asking you 'mericans whether you're republican or democrat.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Muslim, according to the Quran, the raper must be killed, it doesn't matter if the raper is a man or a women.
If the raped women gets pregnant, she is only allowed to do abortion before the 4th month of pregnancy, or else it's not abortion anymore, but a murder.

EDIT: I can't understand how a raped women will accept to marry the one who raped her.

@Anonymious:

> I am a Muslim, according to the Quran, the raper must be killed, it doesn't matter if the raper is a man or a women.
> If the raped women gets pregnant, she is only allowed to do abortion before the 4th month of pregnancy, or else it's not abortion anymore, but a murder.
>
> EDIT: I can't understand how a raped women will accept to marry the one who raped her.

I'm a muslim and i like your attitude :3

@Anonymious:

> I am a Muslim, according to the Quran, the raper must be killed, it doesn't matter if the raper is a man or a women.

Sorry to burst your bubble, bro, but the Quran is wrong. I mean, isn't it somewhat hypocritical to say that rape is wrong but killing someone isn't, regardless of what they've done?

All religion is a mess of crap. 'xcept perhaps for Pastafarianism.

@Aeri:

> Sorry to burst your bubble, bro, but the Quran is wrong. I mean, isn't it somewhat hypocritical to say that rape is wrong but killing someone isn't, regardless of what they've done?
>
> All religion is a mess of crap. 'xcept perhaps for Pastafarianism.

The Quran is not wrong, it's the most fair book of all the holy books.

Allah is more then just our god, he is also our judge.

Imagine you are the judge, someone raped your sister, and you must decide what will happen with the raper of your sister, what would you decide? <–- please answer...
This question is from a research, 98% of the people did't agree to kill the raper.... .. .. .., but they wanted to mistreat him and stay punishing him untill he dies.
Look to the poll of this topic, 98% of the voters agree the same, you see?

Well, this means Allah is very Merciful, more then us, he said to just kill them, he didn't say to mistreat them untill they die.

Wich one is worse? Kill or mistreat untill they die?

Believe me disbeliever, don't try to tell a practicing real Muslim that his religion is wrong, tell that to a Jew or a Christian, they will ignore you, because they can't defence their religion.
Also if you don't have a religion, don't talk about religions, because if you knew about religions, you would have a religion.

Also,
The science of philosophy has never determined whether killing is right or wrong, according to the scientists of philosophy, it depends on the situation.
I think a world without rapers is a better world, isn't it? << ---- answer please...

IDK man, just don't talk about things you don't understand. I hate talking to people without a religion, I prefer talking to a Jew or a Christian, because they are not stupid like you, at least they believe there is something very powerfull that must be a god or something.

WTF marry the raper xD
Wow man, so if I want to marry the sister of someone and she don't want me, I just have to rape her?