Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse's biggest issue

@7804364:

> all you people are wrong, eclisep is going nowhere neveer has, we all sit around doing nothing like this thread,eclipse will never be any good thats prob whyits free.

So why are you spending time here complaining? If you dont want to be a part of it, leave.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@7804364:

> all you people are wrong, eclisep is going nowhere neveer has, we all sit around doing nothing like this thread,eclipse will never be any good thats prob whyits free.

you really dont giv up….....huh....
1.do you see on net any other 2d mmorpg maker exept xw,genesis....
thay haw  2 ppl online there
2.eclipse is **most complite basic engein** for beginers if you dont like it  make it better or make your own engein….

@7804364:

So Linux, Blender, Wordpress, Twitter, and Facebook all are terrible according to you, correct?

Go duck yourself, 780 whatevs.
If you want it better, make it better.
If you think the community is dead, be active.
If you think, VB6 is too basic, make an engine yourself, in a programming language that meets your needs.
Lord.

@7804364:

> i love how people say im just seeking attention, from this im not seeking, im over flowen with attention, you all want to say its better but you all personally know the real answer.

you are just 1 noob hu dont know how to turn on vb6…..you went to ppl do all job for you
yes i think what is real answer **F U C K O F F**

@Growlith1223:

> I vote for this topic to be deleted, it's nothing but a whiny little kid trying to get attention

Then I guess we should delete the majority of the threads around here.

@7804364:

> i love how people say im just seeking attention, from this im not seeking, im over flowen with attention, you all want to say its better but you all personally know the real answer.

Please leave. Your presence irritates me.

@7804364:

I love how you think that you're some kind of super star now :D

Imagine this. You are a chicken. A very, very small chicken. You are surrounded by around four hundred lions. Some are smaller than the others, but most of them are nice.

You, however, punched one of these lions in the face with your shitty chicken wing. Now the lions want to eat you.

Now you think you're some awesome guy with haters, who's loved by what you perceive to be the underdogs of this lion's den - when you're actually just a littly cock that everyone wants to kill.