Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:D happy holidays!

dayrock

Oh no, I have a different view point! That's not allowed! And on the internet of all places?!

Seriously, you're being ridiculous. If I have a different opinion to someone, I'll post it. Why do you care so much?

And seeing as I don't generally post outside of the Off Topic and Forum Games, you're hardly going to find anything that's of constructive use to anyone. If you don't like what I post, don't read it. I'm not forcing you to read what I write, so I'd say that's your problem, not mine.

Honestly, Anna, nothing you write is particularly useful either. Most of what you write is worse than me:

@Anna:

> Aeri, stop being a contrarian piece of shit.

@Anna:

> Hmm… actually, godspeed, you stupid noob.

@Anna:

> crzy, your teen titans tower on the snowmap was ugly. Ugly ugly. Like wipe the server this is crap ugly.

So yeah. Practice what you preach -.-

Aeri, you've been here about a year. Anna is one of the oldest members, and has helped tons of people. So, while you've proved yourself to be a flaming troll over the course of 12 months, most of us consider Anna to be one of the coolest people on the forum. If you're not going to say something constructive to the thread, don't bother posting. Really, you're ruining what could have probably been a fairly funny conversation.

@Zonova:

> Aeri, you've been here about a year. Anna is one of the oldest members, and has helped tons of people.

Why does that matter? I've helped people before. I don't usually bother that much now because I'm not doing anything with Eclipse. Simple as that.

@Zonova:

> So, while you've proved yourself to be a flaming troll over the course of 12 months

You might want to look up the definition of 'flaming' and 'troll'.

@Zonova:

> If you're not going to say something constructive to the thread, don't bother posting. Really, you're ruining what could have probably been a fairly funny conversation.

And it was a perfectly fine conversation before Anna jumped in with that. I was about to post something upon the lines of 'Weed > The Queen' before Anna became unnecessarily butthurt and then you arrived.

Seriously, I don't know if I sound permanently angry to you people, because you always seem to think I'm shouting at or insulting people when in fact I'm not. Stop being so serious, Eclipse isn't here for mature discussions and intellectual debates and issues. It's here for people to make games and have fun. I suggest you try it.

Alright guys, that's enough.
There is a simple solution to this, I heard from a friend of a friend that this "Mary Juana" is great at calming your nerves and releasing stress.
I think she's a Mexican hooker or something…

@Aeri:
Because you sounded like a outright whisker biscuit. Only 12 year olds call people out on simple mistakes like "timezones", your post was completely unnecessary. We're all meant to be fucking stoned out of our minds, when you care about timezones? Fuck off.
l2notbeafaggot