Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Offtopic in your Offtopic!!!

crzyone9584

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottled water is garbage. Of course growing up in Colorado I'm fucking spoiled for the most part. Although plains towns and eastern front range suburbs have pretty bad water, western cities near the mountains have great water. Fort Collins probably has the best tap water I've ever had. Best water in general was this one public water hand-pump at a recreation area up in the mountains; wonderful water from that.

One thing I don't like about most bottled water, is it has some wierd aftertaste to me, that makes me want to drink more water. I don't know if I'm imagining it or not.

As far as alcohol, I don't drink too much anymore, but I prefer rich colored alcohols. Especially rum and scotch, for different reasons. A good scotch has woodsy smooth warmth to it that is nice to sip on over time. A nice rum has a lot of richness and sweet flavor. Bacardi Ron 8 Anos is a bit pricey but that is some epic rum. That rum is too good to waste adding Coca-Cola to it, even. Delicious sipping liquor.

An always useful go-to if you want to get hammered with little fuss, is Bacardi 151 and Coca-Cola.

@Anna:

> As far as alcohol, I don't drink too much anymore, but I prefer rich colored alcohols. Especially rum and scotch, for different reasons. A good scotch has woodsy smooth warmth to it that is nice to sip on over time. A nice rum has a lot of richness and sweet flavor. Bacardi Ron 8 Anos is a bit pricey but that is some epic rum. That rum is too good to waste adding Coca-Cola to it, even. Delicious sipping liquor.
>
> An always useful go-to if you want to get hammered with little fuss, is Bacardi 151 and Coca-Cola.

I think im in love… a female who knows her liquor... I don't now many that know their liqour...

also side note you missed the conversation of you and i hoooking up cuz we in colorado.... i said no cuz you hate me and id rather be single.... plus last time we talked about where you lived it was up towards my sisters  in westminster and thats to damn far lol....

@renzo:

> Tequila, especially if its brought back from Mexico.  My parents always bring me back a bottle as a souvenir and they vac in Mexico every year.  Shit is so good you can drink it straight.

thats cuz its aged for like a billion years… only tequila i drink if i do drink it is fuckign expensive cuz its imported...

crzy, have you ever been to Applejack liquors? It's in west Wheat Ridge (or White Ridge as my friends like to call it lol). It's pretty easy to get too cuz it's right off I-70; at the 32nd Ave. / Youngfield St. exit. You can find some interesting stuff that that you usually can't at your local liquor store.

@renzo: Tequila is for plebs with no taste. It's an interesting flavor in mixed drinks, but by itself it's the worst (except maybe gin).

Yea i know where apple jacks is. I use to go to a bar down the street along with the hookah bar thats down by there off 21st or something like that. Its right down from where i live… well kinda its a straight shot from where i live. but i got a job a liquor store by my house like 2 minute drive. Loving that. And love my 10%off lol

@crzy:

> Am I the only one who doesn't drink bottle water? duck that shit man. you need to drink tap to get a better immune system… My logic is solid... so duck yall... lol
>
> But never thought id hit 2 pages... how far can this go before it gets locked... Marshy Dearest that means you cant lock it to stop it.... i may rename this topic to off topic in the off topic forum....

But the tap water causes you to like oppressive governments! POISEN! POISEN I TELL YOU!!!

Gah, Tompwnage made me laugh. He's probably living in some mountain in Europe right now watching Alex Jones with a tin foil hat on. I'm suprized that he hasn't returned and started more bullshit threads tbh

/off topic in off topic

i fancy myself some red wine now and then, preferably merlot or cabernet sauvignon.. my other choice of poison would be bombay gin mixed with cranberry juice and a splash of lime

@Anna:

> Well it's about how flouride is put into public water supplies as a means of mind control or something. Tinfoil hat type of stuff. Tompwnage was an old Eclipse member about my age who was a bit on the crazy side.

unbeknownst to some, hitler did use fluoride to sedate people before sending them to their death.. now its used to clean water of harmful bacteria in lower amounts

@Owen:

> seeing as this off topic thread is off topic the german word for poison is literally gift.
> Wouldn't want to duck up there.

Sweet so what gifts yall giving your mother for mother day….

@Anna:

> Well it's about how flouride is put into public water supplies as a means of mind control or something. Tinfoil hat type of stuff. Tompwnage was an old Eclipse member about my age who was a bit on the crazy side.

Aint most the staff and the older members who have been here for a while all the same age? Yet when ever im on talking it up in the shoutbox im the oldest one… oh and most likely most immature cuz its fun to du ck with the little ducks.

HOLY SHIT PAGE 3... This offtopic topic about your gifts should so be advertised... Never thought id get this far with this stupid question... Oh yea i forgot to rename the original post to Offtopic in Offtopic so lets go offtopic of the topic lol

@Marsh:

> Thats nothing we used to have a guy that was planning to break into area 52\. Should have seen the threads that dude made.
>
> He disappeared shortly after…

wtf is area 52??? I must look into this nonsense and see what i find and if i disappear…..

Yo dawg, I heard you like going offtopic.
![](http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/ca3/4e2/9a1/resized/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-make-retarded-threads-but-when-i-do-i-do-it-in-off-topic-1f727f.jpg)

@renzo:

> Yo dawg, I heard you like going offtopic.
> ![](http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/ca3/4e2/9a1/resized/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-make-retarded-threads-but-when-i-do-i-do-it-in-off-topic-1f727f.jpg)

That guy drinks beer. /nonsense