Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EverEmber Online Alpha v0.8

hisherwin

Sorry for the triple post, but i would like to *bump* because we would like more people who can make youtube videos, we got 2 or so, but the more videos and trailers the better, so far non have been posted. We would love to see Lets plays and dual commentarys!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@rex510:

> Anyone playing this that can give a rating out of 10?

3\. Ugly mapping in general, still default EO GUI, and if I'm quite honest, currently boring content.

A lot that's posted around is also rather misleading, as whenever I go on, nobody else is on (I've seen claims where there are at least 5+ players online), and many of the features posted around aren't actually in-game.

**It is enough to curb your boredom**, **quite well**, though (Although, I do suppose that's because this is probably the only actively updated EO game at the moment. :P).

Not to mention, Kajamaz's insistent advertising does leave a bad taste.

**Not** intended to flame/insult, but you did ask for opinions.

**Try it out for yourself, make an educated decision on your own experiences. ^_^**

@Kajamaz:

> We are still in need of alpha testers, alpha is now about 90% completed and we are getting close to finishing off alpha and soon we will have beta on our hands, beta is about 20-30% completed.
> We will have beta and alpha drop partys, ALL ALPHA ACCOUNTS WILL BE RESET DURING BETA, BUT THATS NOT SOON!

What's the point in playing if we lose all of our progress?

@TheAmanification:

> Yes, probably. I'm one of those kinds of people that dislikes restarting games. Depending on the game, of course.

Well, heres why you should play, alpha doesnt have alot of what betas going to have, it will be like playing a whole new and better game later on, there are tons of games that reset accounts from alpha. We will try to keep beta accounts but for now, exp is a bit unballanced and we are simply trying to find and fix bugs while at the same time you get to explore and enjoy the game. For being an alpha tester you will get special little gadgets in beta, and for being in beta, you also get special gifts and gadgets.

Hi Kajamaz , i would like to know if i could do sthing like Let's Play EverEmber Online Youtube Videos. I got 720p quality with Bandicam.com premuim. here is my gameplay video bellow ^.^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbwnfyEreUA

this one is 360p, i not doing 720p because it raise a lot of space.
prince

In downloads section is written that you need DirectX9 to run this game, but thats not true. You need DirectX7 and newer to run that game. And for EO 3.0 and CS:DE you need DirectX8 and newer.

And please please change that ugly font in your logo in webpage and in download section too

@ReaperBryce:

> Good game you guys!! i tested it out i like every little detail in this game. Great job!!

Umm… Really? You liked every last detail of the game? The spelling and grammar alone are awful. And there are many other errors. Not that the game as a whole isn't good, but it's not amazing, yet. At least.