Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Medieval Kingdom Massacre: We need to build our team

MKMXenon

Okay, I am not necessarily new to Eclipse Origins, I have been on several teams but most of their projects fail. One team for example was Anixia. But anyway. I feel that my dream has always been to create any type of game that I believe is fun and would strive to make fun for others as well, and put that game online and have people around the world play it and meet new people. I have started a game called "Medieval Kingdom Massacre" and our company is ShadowHawk Games. This game is going to be a 2d MMoRPG. More details and the story line will be posted at our site listed below. We are teens from different places around the U.S. but don't let that fool you. we are each experienced in different fields in our own ways and together we believe we can complete this project and become liked by the community. But to do this I am asking for some MORE help. We are looking for:

Coder
Mapper
GFX
Webdesigner
Spriter
Story Writer

and any other skills you may be able to provide for the team.

We are serious about this project and school is letting out soon and we look forward to get more members on our team involved with this project. We need all the help we can get so please contact me if you feel you will be dedicated and think you have the skill to contribute to this project. THANKS A LOT!

www.mkmrpg.webs.com

> company is ShadowHawk Games

You kids are not yet a company,not even close to one.
Like Erwin asked ,really what is your team good at?
And please post more details ,people will not join if you don't have solid informations and good ideas for that game.

> most of their projects fail.

What makes you sure your project will not fail too?

That's all we wanna know, not about where you from or what are you.
From what i read ,the conclusion is that you are a group of teens wich are dreaming to make a mmorpg (sadly a successful one),and we don't even know what you guys can do,for example you or your friends are programmers,graphic artists,etc?

@Lumiere:

> You kids are not yet a company,not even close to one.
> Like Erwin asked ,really what is your team good at?
> And please post more details ,people will not join if you don't have solid informations and good ideas for that game.What makes you sure your project will not fail too?
>
> That's all we wanna know, not about where you from or what are you.
> From what i read ,the conclusion is that you are a group of teens wich are dreaming to make a mmorpg (sadly a successful one),and we don't even know what you guys can do,for example you or your friends are programmers,graphic artists,etc?

Seriously, what do you have against me? I lead the team. If someone wants to know more about me I want to be able to talk to them more. We aren't just a bunch of stupid teenagers that don't know what we are doing. I can clearly see you do not want to join or to help out. You are just fallowing me around and hating. I respect your opinions but please. And I didn't mean "company" per say. We are a team. Yes I can clearly see we are not Blizzard entertainment. We are ShadowHawk Game team. There problem solved. Your help is no longer needed. (nor wanted.

@Erwin:

> What are you and your friends doing for the game, because you listed all the jobs you need to make a game.

Thanks for asking a reasonable question! and the answer to that, I am the leader of the project, I started the website, I am a mapper, LIMITED CODE, and GFX. We also have two more on GFX and two mappers. We also have two on the site. We have four people on the team which means we are each doing like two or three jobs per person. I did list them all because then we have a variety of people to do different things. If there are anymore questions or something you still don't understand feel free to ask. Thanks

@MKMXenon:

> Seriously, what do you have against me? I lead the team. If someone wants to know more about me I want to be able to talk to them more. We aren't just a bunch of stupid teenagers that don't know what we are doing. I can clearly see you do not want to join or to help out. You are just fallowing me around and hating. I respect your opinions but please. And I didn't mean "company" per say. We are a team. Yes I can clearly see we are not Blizzard entertainment. We are ShadowHawk Game team. There problem solved. Your help is no longer needed. (nor wanted.

It sure sounds like you know nothing about game Dev.

If you have a plan not doomed to fail, where is your design philosophy or list of future plans and current work done?

Not meaning to be rude but to attract the truly skilled people you'll need information that grabs them and makes them want to drop their own and/or current work. If a client at work came up to me with a network design as detailed as this topic I'd show them the door, because frankly there is nothing laid out here regarding the actual game and progress aside from a terrible site and.. well, that's about it.

I have nothing against you,don't get me wrong,maybe i sound a little mean but is like Scypher said.
So you guys have mappers and some gfx skills,it was so hard to post that first?
And i still wait for more details about your project

@Scypher:

> If you have a plan not doomed to fail, where is your design philosophy or list of future plans and current work done?
>
> Not meaning to be rude but to attract the truly skilled people you'll need information that grabs them and makes them want to drop their own and/or current work. If a client at work came up to me with a network design as detailed as this topic I'd show them the door, because frankly there is nothing laid out here regarding the actual game and progress aside from a terrible site and.. well, that's about it.

I see exactly where you are coming from. Thanks for the question. I am going out of town this weekend but will be posting further info when I return.

@Lumiere:

> I have nothing against you,don't get me wrong,maybe i sound a little mean but is like Scypher said.
> So you guys have mappers and some gfx skills,it was so hard to post that first?
> And i still wait for more details about your project

Thanks and I am sorry for not listing the people we already have on the team? I thought maybe it would be more convenient for those to know what positions are open? But yes Ill keep this in mind and more details will be posted Monday.

@Erwin:

> Please stop double posting and use the Modify button to put it in one reply.

You have your own game and team anyway. Why would you put the time into posting here in the first place. Sorry to all those I disappointed>? I'll come back when im more familiar with the rules and we have put more thought into our game. But if any of you are interested in helping us get started please msg me. More detailes and updates will be posted on the site. also add me on skype.

SKYPE NAME: jefferylittle

@JustinSD:

> Wow this looks like such a promising project!
>
> I'd like to apply and make the game for you.
>
> *EDIT*
> This website is a ducking eye bleeder.

It obviously needs work do to the fact that that it's not even the permanent site. But yes. We will fix it. Thanks for your inspiration to fix it.

@weldelewir:

> Je veux bien être mappeur dans ce groupe

Ohh for Marshy's stick sake ,English please,i might be not the only one who understand and speaks french,but thats just some of us,so please speak english so others  to understand what are you saying.

@Lumiere:

> still no info bout this ?! thats bad

id delete this thread if i could but thanks for the imput. Sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to providing more info and spoilers and stuff next post. Again sorry.