Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Modern Warfare 3

Marsh

Anyone want to join the Touch of Death Eclipse clan?

Currently has no members. Thats just how awesome it is.

Easy way to keep us connected. Not sure if there is enough Eclipse players to get this going. But i am playing again. Either way search up -Touch of Death- if you want to join. Make sure it has dashes as someone already took the name. Or add my gamertag **marsh00**.

@Azy:

> Can you be in multiple clans at once? I doubt it, but if I could I would join.
>
> EDIT: apparently I can so I sent in an application just need you to accept it.

Accepted you! Time to level this clan up a bit :P

Some versions is just taking the xbox apart and connecting to your computer then running some tools.

Others require soldering.

I havent been banned from live and ive been using it for about 4 years. I am also running an outdated version a lot of the time.

@i:

> lol well idk what vvwersion i got. so I'll have to check it out.

Take the front plate off. It is supposed to come off anyway to customize it. There is a hole with 2 wires you can see once you remove it.

Theres either 2 white, 2 yellow or no wires. That will tell you what type you have.

@Azy:

> Do you know what the Xbox elite one has? The black one that came out after the original white one.

The same xbox versions have different cd drives in them. Going to have to take that faceplate off to check. Though you will probably half to soder as the newer ones seem to be better protected.

Its the old arcades that are extremely simple most of the time.

• 3 weeks later...