Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

!Requesting! friend system

quintensky

yeah uhm, i need a friend list for EO 2.0, i have seen one for EO but that one uses variables that aren't supported in EO 2.0 example: frmMain is called frmMainGame, and there is one variable that isn't even in the source code for EO 2.0, that is: strinput (causes errors while compiling)
i wanted to put this in Q&A but since i'm REQUESTING a tutorial, i figured i'd post it here…

i'm NOT asking anyone to make a tutorial for me, i'm just asking if there is an existing one for EO 2.0

i can't, i don't know how to change something that is not even in the source, to something thats IS in the source, AND will work the same way, i have no idea, but if there is no current friendslist, i'll just ask mah bud Erwin :p i HOPE that will help me with either converting or finding one

@quintensky:

> i can't, i don't know how to change something that is not even in the source, to something thats IS in the source, AND will work the same way, i have no idea, but if there is no current friendslist, i'll just ask mah bud Erwin :p i HOPE that will help me with either converting or finding one

Wtf just frmMainGame to frmMain….
Cause that is really hard.

ur being lazy man…. crzy's tutorial works fine you just have manually search for like maybe 1 or 2 things... plently of people use it and have had no problems it is a little messy but I use a version of it.. It literally took me maybe 15 mins to do and im an idiot when it comes to coding =/

I suppose I too should throw my hands in the air and yell I don't understand stuff I wrote in Mirage 2 that I'm currently porting because I can't directly copy/paste it?

Anyway, I looked at it and I see little to no real differences between it that would cause any major issues if you think about what you're implementing and actually read what the code does instead of blatantly copy/pasting.

@Scypher:

> Anyway, I looked at it and I see little to no real differences between it that would cause any major issues if you think about what you're implementing and actually read what the code does instead of blatantly copy/pasting.

i do read, but reading doesn't help when i have no idea what strinput is!

@i:

> yall need to stop using my system…. Its flawed with showing people online and offline correctly and crashes the server/client after liek 2-3 hours of playing and people logging in and out....

is it really that bad, or is it fixable? cuz Erwin could help me out with fixing it, but i need to know if it's even fixable