Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VB6 Omg my Brain is freaking out !!!

rigpop98

Well as i heard in my last topic VB6 is illigel well when i heard that my brain got a huge shock since you need VB6 for everything in EO and i really don,t want to download illigel stuff  :confused:

so i there any other way to make quests and guild and more stuff with out using VB6 !!!!

pleas tell me  :sad: i need you guys

VB6 isn't illegal, downloading it is illegal.

Either buy it on eBay, buy it locally, drop your morals for a few minutes and torrent it, or make do without.

And no, you can't, unless if you find yourself a programmer who's willing to do source edits for you.

VB6 isn't illegal, downloading VB6 say, through a torrent, would be illegal. However VB6 itself is not illegal.

If you get a legitimate copy of VB6, then you could just use that, which would be legal. (Lenn mentions some methods above.)

In addition, there's a VB6 alternative, [Envelop (link)](http://www.freebyte.com/programming/compilers/envelop.html), I haven't tried it. Tell me if you can get it to compile Eclipse.

Honestly, I believe a majority of the forum downloads VB6 illegally.

You could get the free edition where you can change all the code and run it just not compile. Then get someone else on the forum to compile it for you.

Though really it seems stupid. There is no way to buy vb6 legitimately anymore so Microsoft wont be seeing your money either way. Might as well just dl it.

@‭‭‭Marsh:

> You could get the free edition where you can change all the code and run it just not compile. Then get someone else on the forum to compile it for you.

If you're referring to VB6 portable, that's illegal as well. It's just a reverse-engineered version of VB6.

@Soul:

> If you're referring to VB6 portable, that's illegal as well. It's just a reverse-engineered version of VB6.

No not portable, i believe there is a student version that was given out for free. It just cant compile. Portable can.

@JeffSventora:

> doesn't all 1's in the serial work? Couldn't you essentially download a legal copy and put all ones in as the serial and it would be okay?

Yea it does, but using someone elses serial is basically stealing. So if you are super worried about if you are technically stealing.