Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3D Interior Design I worked on

minipimp

I myself am not to fond of my lights showing at the "Spheres" but this photo is from a few months ago.

At my high school I went to my Sr year, my animation teacher went through the trouble of going to blow this up and printing it, getting it framed and giving to me as a gift. He spend about 80 to 90 bucks doing so. If you look at www.tsbeats.com its my website for modeling and such. it was made by me in photoshop, i dont know much css and about making websites so the design is probably not as clean as it should be. I havent updated the site sence ive graduated. This "Room" is a part of my studio appartment im designing in 3DS max.heres just a preview unrendered ![](http://www.tsbeats.com/1.png)

Lighting and textures are great, overall it looks very realistic and professional. This level of quality is up to standards that hotel interior designers and such would be after. The bed looks a bit plain compared to the rest of the scene, can't exactly put my finger on why though. I think it might be both the size and appearance of the pillows, and perhaps that the bed seems rather small.

> The bed looks extremely small if you compare it to the desk and chair.

It's a Futon ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

I think it's really nice, especially the glossy wood floor texture!

I'm still getting the hang of 3dsmax new texture system, with all the little coloured ribbons you drag to other modules.. I only just made the jump from 3dsmax2.5 (which is like … pre-2000) to 2012... big jump.. painful learning curve :/ 12 years of improvements and updates to catch up on