Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Everything that is going on

Avterra1d

Ok so I know I haven't been here that long or have made many posts but I have been reading about what has been going on lately and it seems like this place is eating itself from the inside. The community is attacking each other and people are getting banned left in right for stupid things,from what I can tell. Some of the people banned have even donated towards the new site. Why would you ban them? I don't know. Just seems like the owner is just wanting this place to fall apart but like I said I haven't been here that long so I don't know the whole story, this is just from what I have seen.

there's only been 2 bans within the past few weeks, not sure where yall are comin from with there's been over a million bans a day? and tbh about the donation thing, you shouldn't really have special privledges to be a dick just because you have donated lol

The owner is doing what he can and the mods are doing their jobs. The members banned did earn their bans whether or not the reason for banning was correct or not (banned for one reason but deserved it for another). Now, the place does need to go in a new direction, what that direction is, I don't think most of us actually know, but hopefully we do get there.

If you're here for the shoutbox and stupid rules, but cool people, stay.
If you're here for game development, leave, we use a Visual Basic 6 engine, a super outdated language with absolutely no plans for a future engine.