• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Saving Graphics (My style)

zerosavior115

well what if EO can save Graphics via world file

how to do it?

iwas thinking

what if you could upload a graphic file onto EO the let EO scan it via (Set Color by pixel block) and save it via (wordfile) then when EO would need it again EO will draw the Object one pixel block at a time the delete anything that it doesnt need

so the question or probably= can anyone try this and if it works please PM me first cuz i would like to have the credit for IDEA ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

Wasn't easy but i got what he meant(maybe because i kind of had the same idea)

He means that eo should only render the shown pixels and not the hidden ones(exemple: a grass beneath a rock isn't rendered)

It s a good idea but can't be done since eo is tile based and not pixel based.

To do this you ll have to render graphics in the vbgore way.(good luck mapping with that though..)

> Wasn't easy but i got what he meant(maybe because i kind of had the same idea)
>
> He means that eo should only render the shown pixels and not the hidden ones(exemple: a grass beneath a rock isn't rendered)
>
> It s a good idea but can't be done since eo is tile based and not pixel based.
>
> To do this you ll have to render graphics in the vbgore way.(good luck mapping with that though..)

FACEPALM

thats not what imeant

what i like to say is to create another editor(Tileset editor)

and in that editor this how you do it

upload a graphic file(32x32 pix) then the editor scan every block of pixel and save its RGB value into a word file

so the computer would save lt like

pixel(x,y) red = ? green=? blue=?

so instead of using graphic files evertime it will just read a wordfile and draw it when need by the game

but idont know what and how to code this idea so if anyone that know and can do it please try and inform me if youve done it