Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need Large Team

TheNorthernHarrier

Hi,

I have a game that I would like to start to charge membership for, this mean I must have all artwork orginal so I need an artist. I also need a someone who can make sprites and tilesets. (what I ment by art is logos and other thing of that nature). I have two coeders me and HighonPaint. I have about 280 active users currently so I am also needing mods. The artist and tileset/sprite maker will be paid all other jobs will not. my website is www.EndlessBlueMoon.webs.com and I added pictures below. Thanks for you intrest

Endless Blue Moon Online is a free 2D MMORPG from NorthHarrier Game Design. Players start out in the small town of White Oak and must battle monsters to advance in the game. Endless Blue Moon Online offers the three classes of Annihilator ,Champion , Thaumaturge, and Marksman.

FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT THINK I HAVE A LOT OF ACTIVE PLAYERS:

[attachment=503:Server.png]

TheNorthernHarrier (MusicCityHQ)

You can't legally charge a subscription for a game using RPG Maker tiles and sprites. That's something to consider both legally and how others look at your project. ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

> You can't legally charge a subscription for a game using RPG Maker tiles and sprites. That's something to consider both legally and how others look at your project. ![:P](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.png)

\

That is why I need a team because I can not make spirtes or tiles. I have my own music and coding. So I need artist and pixle artist for my game.

> Endless Blue Moon Online is a free 2D MMORPG from NorthHarrier Game Design. Players start out in the small town of White Oak and must battle monsters to advance in the game. Endless Blue Moon Online offers the three classes of Annihilator ,Champion , Thaumaturge, and Marksman.
>
> TheNorthernHarrier (MusicCityHQ)

Endless Blue Moon Online offers the three classes of Annihilator ,Champion , Thaumaturge, and Marksman

1 2 3 4

I'm sorry what?

> 1) No way you have 280 active users and still use a .webs domain.
>
> 2) No one is gonna apply for a game with no information.

Beat me to it

QFT

Also, if you are going to have a twitter feed / stream on your site don't make it your personal one you post Call of duty videos on, looks shitty imo.

> Endless Blue Moon Online offers the three classes of Annihilator ,Champion , Thaumaturge, and Marksman
>
> 1 2 3 4
>
> I'm sorry what?

Reminded me of this :j

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFzqCta9AXQ

Although it may be true, I honestly doubt you have 280 active users, let alone users.

When you said 280 active users… its like me saying i have 3733 active users in my game.. i looked on your site and i saw this in the members section

All Members (6)

dont make stuff up, makes your game look bad :/

I will compliment your mapping though, its detailed ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

@ JustinSD You may belive what you want, my website is not very active no, although they are not linked in anyway member wise you may beleive what you like we may all have our own opitons. @Kajamaz Thanks for the mapping. and agian my website no link member wise I give my friend and relitives flash drives with my game on it as christmas gifts and active in this case means they have loged in within a year xD sorry for confusion. I still need an artist and mapper.

> When you said 280 active users… its like me saying i have 3733 active users in my game.. i looked on your site and i saw this in the members section
>
> All Members (6)
>
> dont make stuff up, makes your game look bad :/
>
> I will compliment your mapping though, its detailed ![:)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.png)

I added a picture of my server on the membership tabs it has an active user thing, and Yes I was off i have 294.

Just to let you know, active for that acc manager means registered… i have 100's of people registered on my game too, that doesnt mean their active users.

The forum registered users might be active but there are only 6 of them.

Just saying.

Also where do most of your users come from?

> Just to let you know, active for that acc manager means registered… i have 100's of people registered on my game too, that doesnt mean their active users.
>
> The forum registered users might be active but there are only 6 of them.
>
> Just saying.
>
> Also where do most of your users come from?

Oh, I did not know that. I Might have that many registered. even still get about 15-20 people playing a day. I got most of my user through MMORPG.com and my family's bowling cente (I have signs up there)