Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Donation Drive

azkanan

No I'm not, at all.

I'm not making it a requirement to link to my site, have to use the domain for website purposes, requiring credit, etc, and if I had the money, I'd even gladly purchase a domain and set it as an addon domain, so the viewer would never know it was a subdomain.

If it's that much of an issue, then I withdraw the offer.

Stop making digs at me, honestly, all I'm trying to do is be nice, and try and help, and all you ever do is have constant goes at me. I don't give a damn about what you do, even though it's a total double standard, because I see you advertising on the box all the time, but I never care much to make digs at you.

Leave me alone, already!

> No I'm not, at all.
>
> I'm not making it a requirement to link to my site, have to use the domain for website purposes, requiring credit, etc, and if I had the money, I'd even gladly purchase a domain and set it as an addon domain, so the viewer would never know it was a subdomain.
>
> If it's that much of an issue, then I withdraw the offer.
>
> Stop making digs at me, honestly, all I'm trying to do is be nice, and try and help, and all you ever do is have constant goes at me. I don't give a damn about what you do, even though it's a total double standard, because I see you advertising on the box all the time, but I never care much to make digs at you.
>
> Leave me alone, already!

You're under the illusion I give a toss about you. It isn't about "requiring" linking - you've "offered" it so that it's right there on this topic where everyone can see. People will get inquisitive and start visiting your website, simple as that.

> Congrats! I totally would've donated twice the Pot money was. Oh well, ![:(](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.png)

Its never to late ![;)](http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/community/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png)