Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dream Game Job

ENIGMAX

I wish to become a Game Programmer…I know not a single language right now but in the future all of that will change. As for why...I see a lot of people on the forums making stuff for the community, getting noticed, expressing themselves through what they know. I want to express myself through programming and not always mapping.

producer…so I can know a bunch about every aspect, make the most money, and order own the lazy ass graphic artists and the childish, nerdy programs...

JK, I'd choose tester, so I can get paid to accept games and play them...

@shrig94:

> JK, I'd choose tester, so I can get paid to accept games and play them…

lol you have no idea how boring that will get, since your not really playing the game, you have to look for glitches

for example, you will have to jump fence posts to make sure you wont get stuck in them, and not just one jump, you have to do it in like 10 different ways of jumping on it to make sure there is absolutely no possible way, then you have to make a report to them so they know your doing your job

lol i knew a guy who did this thinking it was going to be awesome, and he hated it

@shrig94:

> producer…so I can know a bunch about every aspect, make the most money, and order own the lazy ass graphic artists and the childish, nerdy programs...
>
> JK, I'd choose tester, so I can get paid to accept games and play them...

i hope you relize that after you play the game youhave like 2 400 page booklets on what
  you liked about the game what can be changed and soforth about ever aspect of the game
  so yeah playing new games might be fun but the paperwork will kill ya