Find results in...

Hmm…

brutal

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwen, I was gone for some time, and from what I read you only like to post in Chit-Chat? (My point is I dont usually ever post there only in scripting and when I was an admin the announcements fourms) so you prolly wouldent have seen me :P

It does Godlord :P, bottom of page one is most of it ;). Why are you supprised JBA, if I remember correctly you are one of the ones who appreciated the work me and unnown did, instead of flaming us that we didnt release yet, and then when we released early to shut them up they flamed us for bugs. (UH DUH IT WASNT DONE -.-)

Anyway :P yes it was along time ago Godlord ;)

indeed. Well to make that worse though, my computer died and progress was stopped until I got a new one (And even that was crappy because I went with a backup from BEFORE the computer died as the HDD failed as well.) So yea, 2.5 wasn't nearly anything it was going to be.

Do you remember me…well you will be getting to know me...I'm that cocky mathematical bastard who tries to get everyone to join his game development team, we have 9 already, and needs to still find an excellent pixel artist...