Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2d Side Scrolling MMORPG Engine!

mrmiguu

THIS IS A TEST TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE IGNORE CAPITALIZED RED TEXT AND GO STRAIGHT FOR THE SOURCE! THE DOWNLOAD LINK IS A SIMPLE PROGRAM THAT SHUTS DOWN YOUR COMPUTER WHEN YOU RUN IT, IT IS NOT A VIRUS!

The download link to the 2d Side Scrolling MMORPG Engine is right below this sentence, its free!

[Features]
-Jump
-Gravity
-Paperdoll
-Scrolling maps
-Can hold 1000+ users at once
-Free to use
-Open Source
-Many great features

[Download]
- [http://files.filefront.com/SideScrollingEnginerar/;11395926;/fileinfo.html](http://files.filefront.com/SideScrollingEnginerar/;11395926;/fileinfo.html)

Sincerely, MrMiguu

I was reading it over and over and all of a sudden as I kept reading it…the letters on the page became 3D (I must be tired now lol)

>.<
With "ALL" the encryption windows "CLAIMS" to have...why don't they encrypt that file to only be run via 'Start -> Shutdown' lol

Lol Was there any real point in this?  Yes most kids on here don't read the entire thing but that in no ways entails you the right to do this kind of shit to people.  I didn't do it because I wasn't stupid and I hope others won't as well but it's a stupid topic with a stupider point, No offence.  I just realy don't see the point in this

Good grief guys!
It's just a shortcut that leads to the "shutdown" program =/

I did this on a site where you post bots and stuff….. I posted a macro... I said like, "This is the ultimate bot! It makes your char hunt, fight, everything!"

So, this is what it really did, when used:
"I was just PWNED! I'm useing a bot! You guys are dicks! Ban my ass hot!" It sends that to the GMs...

"I think this guild sucks! lol I have been telling everyone that this guild sucks dick! I'm right!!!!" It sends that to your guild...

"You guys are the worst friends ever, you are all just damn noobs!" it sends that to your friends...

"All of you are fucking noobs! I hate you dicks!" It sends that to anyone around you...

It does this about 3 times...

I had alot of leechers that didn't read any further (because three posts down, I explained what it really did) download it, then complain saying "Ban this guy from the forums! He got my account banned!!!"