• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recruiting

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard DrNova also made a topic on the administartion board stating that this game shouldnt be given so much publicity…im just saying, marsh was the guy who put it in the news ater I told him about the game, so dont get all screwy just cos your projects dont have as many applicants. If there are any current staff members who want to speak against me about how brilliant this game will be, do so now. Believe it or not DrNova, I've been here for maybe 5 years now, Ive been a mod, an Admin, worked on maybe 7-10 projects and  done more things for this community than you probably think. You don't intimidate me.

@Belmont, sorry dude, your gonna have to show something pretty impressive for me to hire you as a mapper. The tiles I have created are so crazily advanced that you have to show how much faith you have in the tools available enough for me to say "I think he can make the step up". Doesn't stop you from applying again later on in the games development. That goes to the rest of you mapping applicants too.

so did you guys need me, sorry i dont think anyone  saw this post, its at the end of one of the pages lol so ill repost it

@Warconn:

> Player Develoment as in to get your Strenght up, you need to use a sword, when you use a spell your magi goes up, and when you use a bow, your dexterity goes up.  The way your skills goes up is up to you, its just adding a call sub,  it is almost done, just having some problems with it though, but it should be fixed in the next couple of days.
>
> Thanks
> Warconn

lol @ Spike.

You clearly have no understanding to my opposition, nor was there any attempt to "intimidate" you.
I could care less about any your topic>my topic pissing contest either, I generally work alone anyways.

And regardless of how long you have been here, I'm not all that Impressed?
I dont know really how to respond to that, how long you've been here is neither important nor relevant to the point of the matter here.

So quit acting childish for one, and secondly, any discussion on the Mod board is meant for the mod board.
For the record, the discussion was about "forcing" the recruiting thread into the news, which seemed rather cheap.
It had nothing to do about your projects popularity, so next time please be more informed before you speak?

If i'm not mistaken, did you not have a similar thread to this one with even less information. Yet you feel the need to go around locking everybody elses topics and complainging about how much advertising they are given. I would say that your the one being childish.

Anyway, back on topic. Were now looking for a server host, this doesnt cancel out already registered developers who may want to also host the server. It's the person with the best connection.

My topic linked to my WIP thread with all info.
And I havent locked any topics yet, only told them to follow the stickied rules.
Nor was I "complaining" about advertising, once again you have absolutley no clue what my position was, so again, your talking without knowing a single bit of information besides second hand from a mouthy mod

Can everyone grow up for about 10 seconds and just stop Fighting?  Hmmm?  It doesn't matter who is "Right" and who is "Wrong" people aren't just going to change their viewpoints because of what someone over the internet said.  So lets look past this and see the bigger picture.  This is a topic about recruiting for what will be an amazing game, so lets just stop with the fighting and get back to the original Point, RECRUITING.  So as of now everyone just stop flaming as well as Flame Baiting.  This goes for everyone because everyone knows they did at least a little of it.  So lets just stop.  Take a step back and continue on okay?

There now we're back on topic.  Please everyone refrain from posting little debates in the thread when you could just as easily take this to PM's and such

@spike:

> Anyway, back on topic. Were now looking for a server host, this doesnt cancel out already registered developers who may want to also host the server. It's the person with the best connection.

@Warconn:

> yea, i guess if you guys need that, but i wont be able to like reload anything, im gone on sundays, but i can leave my computer on…
>
> So yea i can host

Speedtest FTW! :P

www.speedtest.net Post your results for everyone :P

And just for showing off I present you mine! :P
[![](http://www.speedtest.net/result/316726930.png)](http://www.speedtest.net)