Find results in...

Friendlier Eclipse

Marsh

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
hi nice to meet so many staff here well im a noob or atleast in my title personally i dislike those who dont like noobs i mean in truth we are all noobs at one point and those who move up think that theyve somehow evolved,well news flash you arent better than any body because of the color of your name and in reality it just seperates us more and more…......i love eclipse btw without it there woudl be no PUN go pokemon united nations = my game btw any way nice post all.

• 2 weeks later...
@TPK:

> hi nice to meet so many staff here well im a noob or atleast in my title personally I dislike those who dont like noobs I mean in truth we are all noobs at one point and those who move up think that theyve somehow evolved,well news flash you arent better than any body because of the color of your name and in reality it just seperates us more and more…......I love eclipse btw without it there woudl be no PUN go pokemon united nations = my game btw any way nice post all.

You wrote so much there I read it so fast my head hurts…

@-sigh-:

> @TPK:
>
> > hi nice to meet so many staff here well im a noob or atleast in my title personally I dislike those who dont like noobs I mean in truth we are all noobs at one point and those who move up think that theyve somehow evolved,well news flash you arent better than any body because of the color of your name and in reality it just seperates us more and more…......I love eclipse btw without it there woudl be no PUN go pokemon united nations = my game btw any way nice post all.
>
> You wrote so much there I read it so fast my head hurts…

And thats the dude im working for XD

sometimes my i get headaches, when i hear what he says…..oh and im serious XD

• 3 weeks later...
Right on, people should be more friendly to newbies.  I spent a good hour maybe trying to help some kid to get his game online, and then teach him how to use the auto updater.  Point of the story everyone should be more friendly towards newbies even if they don't understand at first.  Because we were there once.  We needed help.