Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pokemon Neon - Need Recruits (programmers)

jcsnider

Uberbear was working on a project called Pokemon Neon, and when I contacted him he was leaving to start making his Yu-Gi-Oh, he left me with what he had but it wasn't that much considering most of his data was lost. So I took his place.

I would like to start wiht Total Eclipse and work from their to add a pokemon system and stuff. I am asking for programmers to help. I don't have paypal or anything to pay anyone with, but I have a nice Dell Poweredge server with the latest php, mysql and all.

So if anyone would like to help, we only need programmers, I can host your game, make a forum for you and or a website. and host it. My server is online just about 24/7 other then when we have power outages, the server is also connect to what is like a big battery so if our power just flickers the server will not go down.

Please any that will help, post here or PM me.
Thanks

i suggest you dig around some of the big pokemon sites. The spriter's resource, pokemonelite2000, The Pokemon community are all good ones. There are tons of people trying to make pokemon games, you just need to look. Personally the fact that everyone is trying to make a pokemon mmo is why I'm making mine so unique.

What I want to do, is for now I can get graphics for the game without a problem, but I want to hire one or two graphic artist to custom make sprites, Cyrus's sprites were stolen from pokemon online and since they made them custom, they have all rights on them so too bad for cyrus… But we need sprite makers if anyone wants to help with that

I need someone that can make sprites like these… I need alot of them, and I would use these but they are Pokemon Online's work it is only an example (do not use in any of your games)

![](http://74.129.155.18/sprites333.png)

Those are custom so nintendo cant do anything about them but Pokemon Online has rights on them and crap.

Also when I said not make many, I mean that someone may make custom sprites but they arn't going to go around and making free sprites without a main goal, and if that goal is a game or something, then why give em out?

Already saw it, there isnt enough and there isnt inside tiles… that is why, later I will need a graphic artist that can make custom sprites for now we are good, but later for sure just to make sure that there are no legal issues with nintendo or anything...