Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tattoo idea?

kender the great

Well my birthday is the 18th of this month, and my mom said if i really wanted one i could get a tattoo, and i have been thinking it over more and more, and i don't want a tattoo that doesn't represent me, and that just looks cool, i want something that tells a story of my life, or portrays my childhood in a nutshell. I have came to the realization that if i get it it is going to be of Espeon my favorite pokemon. here is the picture i want of it done, i want feed back and ideas or comments

go to this Url to see the picture
[http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=espeonna1.jpg](http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=espeonna1.jpg)

![](http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=espeonna1.jpg)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah a crappy webhost logo would make an excellent tattoo to express yourself. :P

Seriously though, don't ask us, it's something YOU need to think about and consider. But personally I think an adult with a pokemon tattoo would be pretty stupid. In general abstract designs make the best tattoos anyway, because they may say something, or they may not, it depends how the bearer feels about it.

@Adulese:

> Yeah … pokemon might not be a good idea as mentioned above. Just get the Halo 3 logo dude. Or a Master Chief helmet. That will always pwn.
>
> - Adulese

This guy = obsessed with halo

Dont pay any mind to any advice he gives to you, as it will most likely be related to the infamous Halo…

@AdrianC:

> Umm, I wouldn't recommend getting any tattoos relating to videogames/tv shows like pokemon…
>
> Its just... ugh...

haha :P. my mom said i could get it. its not just for it being pokemon, i want something that represents my past, and im pretty sure that hits the head of the nail. and halo? how about phailure ?. haha nah, if i got a war game it would be a GOW gears logo.

Ok as far as getting a tattoo awesome idea !, i think they are a great idea.

But getting a pokemon tattoo? im sorry but in 40 years you are going to wonder why you were so stupid. You arent still going to like pokemon in 10 years, but you will still have that tattoo.

oh didnt really read the represents my past part. :O could work if you like it i guess thats all that matters

@AdrianC:

> lol, I did.
>
> Do you plan on getting laid? (EDIT: somebody had to say it…)
>
> I'm just trying to stop you from doing something you'll regret.

dude seriously, your posts are ignorant. i have no problem getting laid, and thats really not the most important thing in life. theres better things out there then just some piece of ass. if i regret it ill regret it. but remember, mines just ink, you getting laid can make you have a baby or even a disease. :)

Ok, if anybody's posts are ignorant, its your last one :) (the baby/disease stuff. By using condoms = no disease/no baby unless you want one)

lol, the world pretty much revolves around triple x.

How old are you anyway? I'll formulate my future reply's according to that.

@AdrianC:

> Do you plan on getting laid? (EDIT: somebody had to say it…)

Some people dont believe in the 'get married first, Duck later' sort of belief

If its something to remember, then by all means get it
but… your gonna question your manliness later

It looks cool

I for sure know i'm getting one when i come of age.
or sooner if i can get a street one... but probably not.

Anyways I already know what i'm getting exactly.

edit : hes 15 turning 16... didn't you read his posts?