Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Star Jumper to Join Fenix Productions

Fenix

After a discussion with Dr.Nova, I am proud to announce that Dr.Nova and "Star Jumper" will be joining Fenix Productions. You can now get updates on both "Star Jumper", and "Novus Regnum," our other mmorpg currently in the planning and design phase, through the Fenix Productions forums.

www.fenixproductions.co.nr

Click on "forums" and join the community.

@Marsh:

> yea I'm not sure why you would join. A ton of sites like this go up and die everyday on eclipse. At least join a established site. No offence to fenix productions.

I remeber hearing about it a long time ago, so its been around.

And besides, wheres the risk?  I cant lose, so if it doesnt work out it has no negative effect on me.
I like the name anyways.

so, what is this?
A skeletal company that smaller independent companies can merge into to reap the benefits of being associated with larger company? If thats the case, then i like the idea - it would allow the company to expand quickly with good products AND give automatic recognition to starting products.  You should offer some form of quality control before accepting smaller projects if this is how it works.

@Billylemmon:

> I also like the overall idea, but saying that vOid unChained is part of Feenix Productions just seems weird to me.

but if Im right on my assumption, it would automatically associate your game with anything made at Fenix. If Fenix produces good games, then your game would instantly start out with good expectations. Its like SquareSoft, even if they release a crappy game, people will still expect it to be good.