Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Eclipse Desktops! [Huge Image Warning]

Marsh

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lizard is the best for me right now. DrNova is good, too. No offence, but AdrianC and Oracle is not that good. AdrianC's is bad becuase look like you used Paint and well I'm 14 and the girl picture is very wrong to me. Oracle just got that picture from google. I believe that picture is also copyrighted.

Marsh, you should make more rules on this contest. Some people here are not 18+(Yes, me.)

@Rithy58:

> Lizard is the best for me right now. DrNova is good, too. No offence, but AdrianC and Oracle is not that good. AdrianC's is bad becuase look like you used Paint and well I'm 14 and the girl picture is very wrong to me. Oracle just got that picture from google. I believe that picture is also copyrighted.
>
> Marsh, you should make more rules on this contest. Some people here are not 18+(Yes, me.)

Took me 2 min in photoshop.

I don't know what you're going on about anyway, my brother is 14, and that pic wouldn't bother him… I mean, its even censored, you would see more if you went to a pool or something.

@pheXion:

> Hmm so as in the rules say, you can use other people graphics and fotos?

Yes you may use other poeples graphics. As long as its not a full out desktop already. Also remember guys its not due for like 2 weeks. So you have alot of time to make some awesome.

@Marsh:

> Yes you may use other poeples graphics.

Sorry I find this rule an invitation for copyright breach. As Oracle has already ripped my work, resized it to a background and added text. I think it should be custom only. Plus, not only will that avoid any hassles or copyright issues, but it will also show who has real creativity.

Its more for Eclipse or remade planets etc. That they can enhance and make them look even better. Most sigs or graphics i see on the forum have cool effects but came from another graphic. As i said though just adding text to a image wont cut it. You have to actually make the desktop.

![](http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo97/InsannoGames/eclipsedesktop.png)

heres mine
i took the skull from the main page of the site and put it into the eclipse.
the eclipse is from the show heroes i edited a lil bit
made it darker and added more contrast
and made it ripple lil bit ;)