Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Battle Bots!

Niko

Haha, thought this was going to be some cool topic about battle bots and the like. Sorry, its just me  :cheesy:

Anyway, some of you may be familiar with some of my music, others not so much. Ive had an idea to make an entire album (EP) based on beings a nerd, and gamer and such. It will be hip hop with the topics of above. The hard life of being a nerd all summed up in one cd, but it will have a bunch of random story songs too. Ones is where i create this army of robots from old parts, and load them with guns, and chains and weapons and take over the world. Anyway I figure you guys will probably like it, its real cool. And seeing as the song about the robots is my favorite song Ive written for it Ive decided to call the cd "Battle Bots". The cd will be pro pressed, complete packet and printed disc, with shrink wrap over the cases like you would see in stores and I will be selling it on www.redrummedia.com

So id advise y'all to look into it a bit when its closer to the release date. Ill post more info when that time comes. Ive written most of the songs for it but I have not begun recording it just yet. I am in the stage of throwing a little money here and their for the production (beats) for the cd. Now heres an other cool thing I'm doing for it, all the beats will have a old school game melody / beat to them. Super mario, final fantasy and a bunch other. It will be a cool cd and a new generation for nerd rap!

The intro (I'm hoping) will be something along the lines of hearing a bunch of metal robots walking around breaking things and killing people, people screaming and total chaos. This will all transfer into the first song which will of course be the robot song.

Sure, sure theirs a few nerd core rappers out their like MC Chris, and MC Frontalot, but I'm going to do it better  :cool:
Anyway, Heres my first go at the cd cover idea I had. I wanted a simple white background with a black cartoon cover. Let me know If I should try some different fonts. Key words Simple, my next album after that will go detailed on the cover and cd art.
Let me know, Ill release a sample song in a few days or so.

![](http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/BigNiko188/BattleBotsEP1.png)

A few people here will be receiving a free copy, Ill pm you closer to the date requesting your mailing details.

I'm not really worried about changing the robot, I think that parts fine. I just want to know if the font portrays it well enough, its supposed to all look kind of like a comic.

Thanks for the support guys, ill be sure to post when its released.

Reguba- I will ;)
Also its just me rapping. Anyway, well this cd in particular is like looking into the mind of a nerd, who's fed up with the world. Their will be a few songs about using technology to kill, theirs some random songs about video games, and of course the ocational drug reference or 2.

@Niko:

> Reguba- I will ;)
> Also its just me rapping. Anyway, well this cd in particular is like looking into the mind of a nerd, who's fed up with the world. Their will be a few songs about using technology to kill, theirs some random songs about video games, and of course the ocational drug reference or 2.

interesting
if u need sum slick beats i can help you out with that
or sum original beat boxin ;)

That's seems a bit cliche….

Ok so if you read my first post you heard what I wanted the intro to sound like. I took a stab at it and thought it turned out okay. Keep in mind I wanted it to be a very short intro that just goes into the first song which will be battle bots.

http://media.putfile.com/Battle-Bot-Rough-Intro

Let me know what you all think, Also I will probably add my voice over it as if I'm speaking above all the chaos and commanding the robots to kill. I'm not sure if i will yet though, Lemmie know if I should add that or leave it.