Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hiring vb 6 programmer and Eclipse Scripter For Lexima Online!

dragonslayer

LOOKING FOR VB PROGRAMMER, AND SCRIPTER FOR THE BEST GAME EVER

Info:  Player chooses between a few races, like human, elf and dark elf. (More races to come) Each race learns their own unique spells and they have different attributes (Str, def etc.) off the start. They have their looks as well, of course.

Time Era: Middle Ages

Gameplay type: Fantasy

Features: Game Features
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Auto Updater - This is VERY useful so everybody only needs to download the game client ONCE, every time they start up the client it will check for update and if it finds one it will, of course, update itself. If not it continues to the main menu of the game.

Rest - When your safe, not getting attacked you will be able to rest. Press the END button and you will sit and heal health.

Quests - Will have many different unique quests, also special ones for the holidays. Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc. and get holiday items. Also, a point-and-click system for quests.

Screenshots: Haven't started game far enough to get screenshots. Almost there.

How can it be the best game ever, when all features are auto-updater, rest and point-and-click quest? And "The best game ever!" is a bad title, even if you actually managed to make the best Eclipse game of all times, since it is only is 2D, and the best games are 3D.

How can this topic be relevant to the thread? Are you here to offer your services? No? Then you have no business posting. Read the stickies. 10% warning.
~Anna

@AkselJ:

> How can it be the best game ever, when all features are auto-updater, rest and point-and-click quest? And "The best game ever!" is a bad title, even if you actually managed to make the best Eclipse game of all times, since it is only is 2D, and the best games are 3D.

I cannot agree. The best game is subjective to begin with and why would a 3D game be better than lets say Monkey Island 1, 2 or 3 or perhaps the first or second Settlers, all by all 2D games?

Regards,
  Godlord.

@AkselJ:

> I did not say that 3D games are generally all better than 2D games, but the best ones are usally 3D. But you are probaly right.

The best games Ive ever played are 2D, and Ive been playing games for 25 years  :embarrassed:

3D games keep me interested for about an hour unless they are an MMO… I 'oooh' and 'aaahhh' at the perrty graphics but in the end the content, plot and atmosphere make a game for me.. hell i even play Starflight on the megadrive emulator every now and again...

hmmm. Starflight... mmo... hmmmm got me thinkin now...