Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

64x64 - NOOB question

Tribal

Is it currently possible (2.7) to enable 64x64 sprites? If so, how? (config.ini)

I only thought it was 32x32, 64x32 and 96x64 but http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=34964.0 had 64x64 grids so i thought.. hm?

This would be EXCELLENT for ships.

@The:

> You were being sarcastic to me.
> If you weren't, i'm sorry.

I wasnt, just trying to avoid someone saying some ridiculous comment later with a retarded sprite size.
Luckily I cooled down quickly (as I always do unless your that fag DFA) by the time Marsh fixed everything, so no hard feelins.
But Kreator, you woulda SO got your money XD

@Devogen:

> It's actually common sense.
>
> It's also very important to check spelling before correcting someone elses. There is google ya know.  :cheesy:

Did you read? There was just a fight about this? >.<
–-------------------------------------------------
@The:

> Is it currently possible (2.7) to enable 64x64 sprites? If so, how? (config.ini)
>
> I only thought it was 32x32, 64x32 and 96x64 but http://www.touchofdeathforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=34964.0 had 64x64 grids so i thought.. hm?
>
> This would be EXCELLENT for ships.

Hmmk. There's about 20 topics about this in this thread, did you even LOOK?

@Gwen's:

> Did you read? There was just a fight about this? >.<
> –-------------------------------------------------Hmmk. There's about 20 topics about this in this thread, did you even LOOK?

Um yes, and still you did not see the comedy? They both spelt it wrong. Even in the return flame, he spelt it wrong. I thought i'd just point that out since no one had - i found it entertaining.

oh and Kreator, .. i am chill mate… ive gotten my Carlton Draught to a perfect -5C and its going down well.  :laughing11:

/popcorn continue... :happy1:

@Devogen:

> oh and Kreator, .. i am chill mate… ive gotten my Carlton Draught to a perfect -5C and its going down well.

No worries, besides, wasn't aimed at you or DrNova anyway heh. ;)

@DrNova:

> Tribal-That had to be the most hideous, terrible use of the infamous "ha" in all of history.  I hope your ashamed…

Can't agree more.