Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Big city…

mrmiguu

Hey looking pretty good there Mr. Miggu! However, some of the stuff is quite pillowshaded.. just as bagel said my favorite thing would have to be the brick walkway. Keep up the good work, I look forward to playing.  :cheesy:

@Hikaru:

> Hey looking pretty good there Mr. Miggu! However, some of the stuff is quite pillowshaded.. just as bagel said my favorite thing would have to be the brick walkway. Keep up the good work, I look forward to playing.  :cheesy:

YOU FORGOT TO MENTION LIGHT SOURCE :P  xD

But, yeah, show some brick detail on the houses too.

all those who are noticing the pillow shading, not to worry! I am gonna go over the tiles and correctly shade them with an appropriate light source and all that… It shall have 0 flaws... well, maybe a couple but nope, I AM INVINCIBLE! yeah...

i still love these tiles. to be honest you make me want to give a go at side scrollers. but i have yet to see one thing, even in ur old version. your cities would look much more life like if the npcs actually moved around. for them just get rid of there up and down sprites so it just looks side to side the entire time. this would give a better feel to ur cities and stuff. not them just standing on the background area.

@The:

> i still love these tiles. to be honest you make me want to give a go at side scrollers. but i have yet to see one thing, even in ur old version. your cities would look much more life like if the npcs actually moved around. for them just get rid of there up and down sprites so it just looks side to side the entire time. this would give a better feel to ur cities and stuff. not them just standing on the background area.

You know… that's a very nice idea... I can make it like that (click on the actual NPCs to get info and such like quests) Thanks for this helpful comment.

DDunit, just on a note... posting that someone is spamming is actually spamming. Just think about that next time ;) I know you mean't well but I think that should commented on as well as some comments about the actual work.