Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question about torrents

Gwen

theres 15 seeders and you are connected to 0.

Possible reasons

They have a max upload limit or download speed and leechers are taking them all up so you cant connect.
Something wrong with your internet.
Max peers leeching already.
Problems with your or there internet connection.

Try to get torrents with a ton of seeders. ( im assuming you know what seeders and leechers are)

yeah im fairly familiar with torrents…

look... as you see i have 0(13)seeds and 16(18)peers... i assume thats leachers. In the other one i have 0(2) and only 45(141)peers
![](http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/gwendalinmaabus/help/Untitled.jpg)

Ive just never understood why i cant connect to everyone in the pool.

Everything does work fine… i'll get lots of seeders sometimes.

shut up!!!!! Its a disease :(

hmm i have to mange my uplad dnload better i guess. I have max upload set to 20k or somehting like that… anymore and my voip phone freaks out. and dnload is set to unlimited.

on some torrents i'll get really good speeds... up to 400k, but then a lot of the times they'll drop down to 30k or so.

Thanks Marsh!!!!!

i was just kind of courious.

Utorrent and BitTorrent are pretty much the same when it comes to speed and stuff (I use bittorrent)

I'd recommend (for bit and u users) [this guide](http://torrentfreak.com/optimize-your-bittorrent-download-speed/)… You will be VERY happy you've read it.
Make sure you change the max upload, max download (unlimited max download is NOT always good), max connections, etc... This will explain it all for ya

@‪‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭The:

> Utorrent and BitTorrent are pretty much the same when it comes to speed and stuff (I use bittorrent)
>
> I'd recommend (for bit and u users) [this guide](http://torrentfreak.com/optimize-your-bittorrent-download-speed/)… You will be VERY happy you've read it.
> Make sure you change the max upload, max download (unlimited max download is NOT always good), max connections, etc... This will explain it all for ya

I usually have 15 seeders, while grabbing like 1MB/s usually.

Yeah i like utorrent. I heard that in the later versions, some company bought them, and are being a watchdog… so becareful of utorrent and later versions. The site i read this on said that they installed their spyware/monitoring stuff after version 1.6.1... but who knows.

What i do is go to my private Wii site, see whats new, then go to isohunt so i dont waste my ratio. Ive been using isohunt because they have been pretty virus free. Ive been seeing more and more viruses on the bay lately... all tho isohunt does point to the bay in some torrents. but for other things... the bay is the best.

Well if any company wanted to sue you they can just hit the peers button and see everyones ip. So i dont think that matters much. Also ive never got a virus from piratebay. Just use common sense. Read the replies. I dont even have a virus scanner and ive never had a problem. Haven't used one in years.