Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How can I make this interior better? [Updated]

Sylexus44

I'm going for a temple theme: (do not say i can make it better by using custom tiles):

![](http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc228/Sylexus/Screenshot_3-1.jpg)

First remake:

![](http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc228/Sylexus/Screenshot_6.jpg)

(woops forgot to put the wall back, lol I removed to edit that area, dont judge it please)

First off, where is the light coming from - unless of course it has windows in the roof in which case I'll let you off.

And what type of temple is this? Do they worship a god (and if so maybe add some seats or floor mats) or is it more of a place to visit, touch the statues head (etc) - in which case I'd suggest some silk like ropes (to stop the crows becoming unruly).

Apart from that I'd say everything looks quite nice.

@Alster:

> First off, where is the light coming from - unless of course it has windows in the roof in which case I'll let you off.
>
> And what type of temple is this? Do they worship a god (and if so maybe add some seats or floor mats) or is it more of a place to visit, touch the statues head (etc) - in which case I'd suggest some silk like ropes (to stop the crows becoming unruly).
>
> Apart from that I'd say everything looks quite nice.

visiting place.

And yeah the light comes from the skylight. But the tiles are actually differently colored to show the difference of Hell (bottom) and Heaven (top) in the form of how light the tiles are

On the remake, the tables are wood while the rest of the room is stone. I know this is not a gfx thread, but i think that it would be better if the tables were stone. Also, the chairs are out too far, You can change this by remaking the chair tile and putting it on mask1 under the table. If done correctly, (not sure if i explained it right) It will give the impression that there is much more room and less space is wasted.

@The:

> On the remake, the tables are wood while the rest of the room is stone. I know this is not a gfx thread, but i think that it would be better if the tables were stone. Also, the chairs are out too far, You can change this by remaking the chair tile and putting it on mask1 under the table. If done correctly, (not sure if i explained it right) It will give the impression that there is much more room and less space is wasted.

I know how to do the table/chair thing, I probably should've. but im gonna change them to stone if i can anyways