Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Runes of Magic

Sylexus44

Perfect World just got PWNED!!!

This game is literally like playing WoW with better features for free (IMHO)

It has an awesome duel class system, and great team play. + Epic PvP (world, arena, or guild wars).

I started playing yesterday but forgot to tell you guys about it (sry lol)

Here's the site: http://www.runesofmagic.com/us/index.html

(WARNING: THE DOWNLOAD IS 4.2 GIGS WITH PATCH MATERIAL)

I play on the only PvP server so far (Gamesh or something like that).

Since it's in Beta still there are some bugs and a lot of lag. But they (<- Frogster) won't delete accounts after beta

Buddy me ingame if you come: my IGN is Sylexus

Can't wait to c ya guys there ;)

@SÊŽ|3><(_)z:

> Perfect World just got PWNED!!!
>
> This game is literally like playing WoW with better features for free (IMHO)
>
> It has an awesome duel class system, and great team play. + Epic PvP (world, arena, or guild wars).
>
> I started playing yesterday but forgot to tell you guys about it (sry lol)
>
> Here's the site:
>
> (WARNING: THE DOWNLOAD IS 4.2 GIGS WITH PATCH MATERIAL)
>
> I play on the only PvP server so far (Gamesh or something like that).
>
> Since it's in Beta still there are some bugs and a lot of lag. But they (<- Frogster) won't delete accounts after beta
>
> Buddy me ingame if you come: my IGN is Sylexus
>
> Can't wait to c ya guys there ;)

I don't see the site

@l0lz!:

> I heard this game was buggy as hell. Better than WoW? IMO, no.

Correct there still tweaking it majorly. I was invited to the CB but didnt play. But I've been playing since release(3rd person to hit 50 and 1st rogue to hit 50). The game is under going some major changes the whole PvP system needs a revamp. along with some of the other features, but as i said its in OB so there still working the kinks.

@Sk3wer:

> Correct there still tweaking it majorly. I was invited to the CB but didnt play. But I've been playing since release(3rd person to hit 50 and 1st rogue to hit 50). The game is under going some major changes the whole PvP system needs a revamp. along with some of the other features, but as i said its in OB so there still working the kinks.

what server u on? and what's ur IGN?

@SÊŽ|3><(_)z:

> Perfect World just got PWNED!!!
>
> This game is literally like playing WoW with better features for free (IMHO)
>
> It has an awesome duel class system, and great team play. + Epic PvP (world, arena, or guild wars).
>
> I started playing yesterday but forgot to tell you guys about it (sry lol)
>
> Here's the site: http://www.runesofmagic.com/us/index.html
>
> (WARNING: THE DOWNLOAD IS 4.2 GIGS WITH PATCH MATERIAL)
>
> I play on the only PvP server so far (Gamesh or something like that).
>
> Since it's in Beta still there are some bugs and a lot of lag. But they (<- Frogster) won't delete accounts after beta
>
> Buddy me ingame if you come: my IGN is Sylexus
>
> Can't wait to c ya guys there ;)

Sounds like FFXI.

Well, I'm not gonna lie… I was really excited for this game when it was in development but when I actually got to play it, it was extremely disappointing. The lack of creativity in this game is ridiculous, the game was hyped up to be the free "WoW", that's great and all, sure they did a damn fine job coping every single tiny detail of their game from other games... When I see a new game I'm hoping for a NEW game not a reconstruction of other games. On top of all of this the amount of lag in this game was terrible... Honestly I see this game as a complete failure, I had high hopes but after playing the game for two days I wondered to myself "why the duck am I playing this?".

I apologize to anyone who is or has enjoyed the game, I just needed to share my opinion on this even though it was harsh.

@Bone:

> I don't think my computer can handle anything close to that…
> (Probably why I came to eclipse in the first place xD)
>
> But one thing is missing from WoW... the whole like 100000 million playerbase that make WoW so much better (Apparently)

WoW gets old..it may seem fun but its actually a pretty basic game. The only REAL fetures in WoW are Mounts and Instances.

Well, I have played WoW and do play Runes of Magic, so here’s my opinion. Runes of Magic is not as good as WoW in many ways. There are bugs and problems and the movement is really bad. It takes a really long time to download (It took me three days here in the U.S.) It does also copy WoW in many ways, basically in just the way it looks. But for Pete’s sake guys, IT’S A FREE GAME. WoW is a P2P. For a free game, Runes of Magic is the best one I’ve ever played. I haven’t tried the PvP worlds yet, though.

Dont forget that Runes is recently open beta, they are still heavy into the editing/tweaking/refining of the game.

I decided to try it out, and I love it
Have a Knight near lvl 10, so now I'm stuck on what subclass I want (an awesome idea, loved it in FFXI)