Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My Logo for New Project !

moktavz

Hello Guys today i wanna show you my new Logo i made for my New Project called LostSoul Online. Please give me your opinion about this Logo, Because if this logo good enough i will use it for my game, Thanks! :D

> ![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/754c0f0e5afddb20764805f7dcc853e1.png)

Thank you for Your attention ;)

**UPDATE !!!**

Well after many people say its not good enough i try to create a new Logo, Hope you like it this time.. :P

> ![](http://eclipseorigins.com/community/filehost/f7012a365f81118e49e5ea30c29c49aa.png)

> The wing effect you have as your background is really good, I like it. The only thing that makes it bad is the choppy outlining of the text. If you smoothed it out with some good antialiasing you'd have yourself a very professional logo.

Those were basically my thoughts exactly… I just didn't know how to explain it in halfway art terms.

Stop adding Online under everything it doesn't make it better. You should think of something more interesting to say under it. 

Other than that, the only issue I have is the choppy outlining, but without them the logo would look very neat!

> For me, this style is just a little generic.

I agree. Also the spacing between the line below the subtitle is too far down. The wing effect is pretty sweet on both of them.

> Other than that, the only issue I have is the choppy outlining

I actually kinda like the choppy outline - then again it depends on the project's art style. If the sprites and tiles are a little bit 'rugged' then that choppiness would suit.

• 2 weeks later...