Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My first Blue Screen of Death on Vista

Admiral Refuge

I have offically brokenin with my new computer.

Yep, Vista gave me it's Blue Screen of Dead for the first time, with this new computer.

Only once, have I gotten the BSOD with XP, and that's when I tried playing ConquerOnline (this was about 5 years ago)…  Now, I get it every time I try and shutdown my computer  ;)

You probobly have to reinstall windows now. That's what I did. I played Fallout 3 and suddenly BLUE SCREAN OF DEATH… and a reboot. And then again and again and again... I tryed to reinstall windows but it rebooted during the instalataion so everything got totaly fucked up and then I had to boot from CD instead of leting windows start normaly (cause it couldn't). Now everything works perfectly + faster because all the drivers were installed wrong from the begining (I buyed the pc with badly installed software... great).

I say - reinstall the shit - it'll work beter.

Well, I tried running the windows update…. No luck; I'll try again later (I have WAY too many things installed that I'm not reinstalling, eg Virtual PC, Visual Studio 2008, all that other crap that microsoft will bitch about if I try to install it again)

@Alster:

> Get Linux.

I have linux; openSUSE

@Pieman:

> I never got a BSOD. So, how it feel? Lol

It feels something like this:
![](http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/143363483_1d10dfbb19.jpg)