First Movie Date (well kinda)

Techno 5.0

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=38224.msg365366#msg365366 date=1234070528]
> NO! Take her to see Taken. That movie rocked and was full of action. If she doesn't like it, she is an idiot. xD
>
> - Adulese

umm isnt that rated R?
and i rly dont want an adult to be with us if u catch my drift.
and to top that off she wants to see Confessions of a Shopaholic so wat she says goes (as of right now ;) )

EDIT:

hey guys anybody got any tips taht i may need to kno?

basically everything above(besides the hole and the popcorn comment, it only works on sluts)

and no matter what you do don't seem to eager for anything. Don't try to kiss at the first scene, wait till like halfway through or if there is a romantic scene. And let her start then conversations. If she starts talking to you it means she wants to talk to you. If you start talking to her she might just want to watch the movie and she might get a little pissed.
I did all of this on my first movie date and we didn't watch the movie at all and I we madeout twice and I got to go to second when we were waiting for our parents to pick us up.

Though horror movies are the best for dates because when they get scared guess who's arms they want around them? Exactly.

1\. Pay attention to what she says, try hard not to space out. Stay focussed and memorize whatever she says, keep it in your memory for at least 3 days, then recycle it. xD

2\. Look at her eyes when talking, not her chest.

3\. Don't try anything sleezy (Yawn, stretch, land-eagle technique). Start by trying to get to her hand, as in, exchange looks, if the stare holds for a couple of seconds, go for her hand slowly - or just try half way through the movie. Holding hands is step one. :)

@azkanan:

> 1\. Pay attention to what she says, try hard not to space out. Stay focussed and memorize whatever she says, keep it in your memory for at least 3 days, then recycle it. xD
>
> 2\. Look at her eyes when talking, not her chest.
>
> **3\. Don't try anything sleezy (Yawn, stretch, land-eagle technique). Start by trying to get to her hand, as in, exchange looks, if the stare holds for a couple of seconds, go for her hand slowly - or just try half way through the movie. Holding hands is step one. :)**
>
> if this is not your first date with this girl then you can just go right to putting your arm around her