Drag0n

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@[IG:

> [SB] Sylexus link=topic=38258.msg365917#msg365917 date=1234146642]
> RIP Kreator, once a great member, then a crappy mod. May you get the hell out of this forum in relative peace

Lol i agree with that statement
wat will happen to WoH?
will he still work with japez and taht other person taht i cant recall their name

LoL Ninja… that project is not even Eclipse related... the only way it is that Spanion, Japez and Kreator were/are members of this comunity and they met on Eclipse forums.
@[IG:

> [SB] Sylexus link=topic=38258.msg365917#msg365917 date=1234146642]
> RIP Kreator, once a great member, then a crappy mod. May you get the hell out of this forum in relative peace

I don't agree with that. You judge his modship now when he freaked out and got banned - I never actualy seen him behaving badly as a mod - more of that he was a flamer at first when he joined the forums and he made it to modship because he stopped (or at least became more chilled). I think you are a little overexcited with the fact he got permbanned. Also he managed the graphics contests realy well. The fact that he became a mod was like 'wtf' because he was allways jumpy - maybee it was a bad idea to make him one in the first place… but I don't see a reason to say things like 'he was a crapy mod', 'may you get the hell out of here' and stuff like that since he probobly can't/won't read it. You want to prove you are cool Sylexus?

@Ksuy:

> I never actualy seen him behaving badly as a mod - more of that he was a flamer at first when he joined the forums and he made it to modship because he stopped (or at least became more chilled).

Never? You sure about that? I could bring up quite a few examples right now.

Also how did he become a Mod in the first place? from what you're saying it sounds like he just flamed people for attention and stopped once he got it, so are you saying I can be a mod if I go flame everyone and then stop once an admin notices me?

Im not going to keep arguing though, this topic isnt for flaming…

@Ksuy:

> He means ElderBunny I think.

i remember him
he made all those rabbit avatars lol
so cool xD

@[AUS:

> [SB][IG] XxArchAngelxX (the fake one) link=topic=38258.msg365963#msg365963 date=1234150452]
> damn the people who make eclipse… well eclipse are all leaving.

it seems more youngsters are coming on the forums