Find results in...

Boy becomes father at 13

munro

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking, and I do mean fucking, illiterate son and daughter of [CONTENT BLOCKED]. I mean seriously, how the hell do you have a kid when your 13\. And why the hell would you even date a 15 year old that looks like she is a druggie? I swear people these days just cannot keep it in their pants.

- Adulese

EDIT: I agree with the above. Also isn't this somewhat considered illegal …

I seriously want to walk up to his girlfriend and punch her in the face and walk way. She knew perfectly well what she was doing and now she screwed up her life and the boy. And what is with the parents. From what I've read (which is the whole article) they somewhat approve this. What has the world come to people. *shakes head*

- Adulese

PS: Munro … the girl looks like she is on drugs and she is 15 and he is 13 .... that's more of a difference than if your 17 & 18 or something. The article says the guy was 12 when they ... did it.

@[SB:

> Teh Adulese link=topic=38512.msg369854#msg369854 date=1234496295]
>
> PS: Munro … the girl looks like she is on drugs and she is 15 and he is 13 .... that's more of a difference than if your 17 & 18 or something. The article says the guy was 12 when they ... did it.

Yea I saw that… But like if the guys 30 and the girls 40 whats wrong with that?

@Anna:

> They might be young and ignorant, but atleast they aren't being selfish and apathetic about it.

Agreed.

For those of you placing blame on the girl, you guys are idiots. Sure she was stupid to, but there isn't really any age difference between 13 and 15, and especially no difference in maturity level. For the little kids on these forums, I"m sorry but it's true. You might not be full-fledged morons, but ten years from now you will still look back and consider your past self an idiot.

@Anna:

> For those of you placing blame on the girl, you guys are idiots. Sure she was stupid to, but there isn't really any age difference between 13 and 15, and especially no difference in maturity level. For the little kids on these forums, I"m sorry but it's true. You might not be full-fledged morons, but ten years from now you will still look back and consider your past self an idiot.

I was thinking that. It was also the boy who wanted the kid. The girl didnt even want it.

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=38512.msg369874#msg369874 date=1234500262]
> Actually, i'd say that at that age theres quite a bit of difference…
> I mean in high school, you can tell the difference between an eight grader and a 10th grader.
> (Of course, theres exceptions)

Thats from a grade point of view. But from a realistic point of view their still kids.

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=38512.msg369874#msg369874 date=1234500262]
> Actually, i'd say that at that age theres quite a bit of difference…
> I mean in high school, you can tell the difference between an eight grader and a 10th grader.
> (Of course, theres exceptions)

How much difference do you see between a 3rd and 4th grader?

I meant at that age as in gr8 gr 10?
Seeing as were talking about gr8's and 10's or however old they are and whatever grade theyre in, not 3d and 4th graders…

And I do see alot of difference.
Maybe its because were going through puberty, or have gone through it,
but talking to a 8th grader, and then going up to a grade 10, you notice a big difference.

And you can't say how much difference between gr 3 and 4, because thats not how old they are (eg. gr 8, and 9)
But to answer your question, not alot

@[SB:

> Bone link=topic=38512.msg369884#msg369884 date=1234502095]
> I meant at that age as in gr8 gr 10?
> Seeing as were talking about gr8's and 10's or however old they are and whatever grade theyre in, not 3d and 4th graders…
>
> And I do see alot of difference.
> Maybe its because were going through puberty, or have gone through it,
> but talking to a 8th grader, and then going up to a grade 10, you notice a big difference.
>
> And you can't say how much difference between gr 3 and 4, because thats not how old they are (eg. gr 8, and 9)
> But to answer your question, not alot

Depending on how early you enter school. gr.10 can = 14 years old.