Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The World's Funniest Joke

This thread is devoted to finding the world's funniest joke.
After a while, I'll go through and grab the jokes that everyone liked the best and put them
in a poll, and we'll vote on the best one.

The rules are simple.
1\. They have to be age appropriate. (That means I want children and people with morals not to be offended. Clean Jokes pl0x.)
2\. Only one joke per post. (So people don't get confused.)

That's all.

I'll begin with the first joke, (It's a video.)

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnfFqBz43fA](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnfFqBz43fA)

OF COURSE I GOT IT!!!
what do you think i am retarded…oh...wait a minute... sowwy i forgot...

(hehe i made a retard joke but its ok cus im retarded but you can't cus it wouldn't be "politcally correct" and you'd feel guilty and what not.)

this is supposedly one of the funniest jokes in the world

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

@Renzo:

> this is supposedly one of the funniest jokes in the world
>
> A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

i just literly rofled at that xD

@azkanan:

> If you think this is funny, you should watch Family Guy, because *everybody* thinks that reminscing every five minutes to fill Air-time is funny.
>
> "You think that's baaad? You should of …"
>
> *bashes head on wall*

THIS IS LIKE THAT TIME WHEN…....
:cheesy:

@Renzo:

> this is supposedly one of the funniest jokes in the world
>
> A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "OK, now what?"

Lol. Funniest Ive ever heard.

hehe, heres one more my style

A woman is just having her 65th birthday and the husband decides to do something he thinks would be nice for her. He tells her that for today she can do whatever the hell she wants, including sleeping with another man.  The wife says "You know… I have always wondered what it would be like to be a hooker." so she went and whored herself out.  At the end of the day she came back home and counted her cash.  She told her husband "I made $25.05." and the husband askes "Who the hell paid you with a nickel?" and the wife replied "All of them!".

@Renzo:

> hehe, heres one more my style
>
> A woman is just having her 65th birthday and the husband decides to do something he thinks would be nice for her. He tells her that for today she can do whatever the hell she wants, including sleeping with another man.  The wife says "You know… I have always wondered what it would be like to be a hooker." so she went and whored herself out.  At the end of the day she came back home and counted her cash.  She told her husband "I made $25.05." and the husband askes "Who the hell paid you with a nickel?" and the wife replied "All of them!".

I lol'd

Also lol'd at ddunit's and the one about the guy being dead.