Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Real Life Eclipse Users

Rithy58

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Johnluke Pollock <<< weird, right?
I am 15 years of age
DOB: 4/15/1993
All my friends call me Chakkra (ha), as that's been my nickname ever since I started believing in chakras and auras and stuff like that.
That's why I picked "Chakkra" for Eclipse.
I LOOOVE partys and am very outgoing.
I don't care (too much) about what people think…
I love my friends more than my family.. which is kinda sad.
I do smoke (I know it's bad) I'm quitting tho =D
I am a raver.
If you don't knwo what that is.. It's people who go to semi-concert-ish events called "Raves" and listen to Techno.
The raver Motto is "PLUR" meaning "Peace, Love, Unity, Respect."

THIS IS

Chakkra: Behind the scenes. (Just had to say that...)

@AdrianC:

> Lol, bone, didn't you think nk was someone else's gf or somethin?
>
> Lol, bro I did this too at one pt, but you'll never know what acc it was, haha.

No, it was cuz when she posted in the N/B/L thread, she said something about 'Steve' so I thought it was about Steveo or something.

And… uh... hail?!?!!?!?!

For all my German friends:

Oh look! Ein neues Thema irl. Ich liebe diese!

* Risse seine Knöchel *
Da die meisten von Ihnen wissen, ich bin Joey. Ich war geboren am 4\. Juli 15 (fast 16) Jahren. Ich bin derzeit in der zehnten Klasse an einem zentralen Ort MA High School. Allerdings plane ich an einer Hochschule (hoffentlich MIT) im nächsten Jahr. Ich habe vor, die Arbeit auf einem großen Luft-und Raumfahrttechnik und in der Computer-Programmierung (plus Nebenfach Astrophysik). Ja, ich bin smart … so was. Wie auch immer, in meiner Freizeit ... Ich bin ein Halo und allgemeine Gaming-Addict. Also, ich Dallas im Mai im Rahmen einer Führung Konferenz für meinen Club, BPA (Business Professionals of America). "Nough sagte es. Ich bin derzeit als freier Web-Entwickler und Hersteller Kurzfilm. Ich habe ein paar "Machinima" und Spiel-Projekte im Gange jetzt.

Das bin ich in einem Mutter-Shell.

- Adulese

I'm Dylan Marsh, Electrical Engineering student in Ohio. I am already accepted for my Computer Science program at Youngstown State University. I am about to move into my apartment this summer which is all aligned with a few friends from my indie software development company which we are now expanding into our building.

I have a g/f named Cassandra, we are pretty tight and she is going to stay with me a majority of the summer once i'm moved in. I have programmed as long as I can remember but i'm actually better with electrical engineering (solid state mostly).

I work as a freelance programmer for a company around me. Mostly developing their ecommerce system and developing tools for their employees. My real project at the moment is my game development kit and tool set going to be releasing soon enough to the public for free.

I have a license but a broken ass car, buying my new car in a month as soon as I have enough for a down payment. So yeah, thats my generals in a nut shell….

Wow….so your name is like Marsh's name. Lucky you use Crank instead of Marsh D or something like that. I would get you and Marsh mix up.
Anyway...do you mind if I ask how old are you? I think you're probably like 20s?

Sincerely,
Rithy