Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What makes WoW a good MMO?

tiggilyboo

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> Honestly? [**This**](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gti6TClHx0w).

What were you trying to prove?

(also, I guess the graphics aren't THAT dated, but have you seen the new stuff??? The graphics kick WoW's @$$)

@ÅÐмiядζ:

> Xavi, for future reference, if I reply to someone's comment, I almost always quote that comment (it's gotten to the point of habit)

No, I was just wondering what the point of your post was, as in, what were you addressing

And yes, I know graphics are not the only thing in a game, but Waffle said that it had good graphics, and I was just halfway disagreeing with that.

ive been playing wow since 06 and its awsome, i love the community and the raids are addictive, yeah leveling is boring, but tbh now its pretty quick with all the BOE items etc, i just leveld a new char 1-80 in 6 in game days, piss easy, DKS even easier to level

the PVP atm sucks i play for PVE and the raid content is awsome, i also play for the achievements which is just epic

the thing that kept me playing wow is the divresity every area looks and feels diffrent, it also has its own story line and back story you feel like your apart of the story especally in the new "phased areas" where you see the story develop in front of you and you can see the impact of the quests for your self

but mainly i play for the lols and the lore
if you cant have fun playing a game then its not a game.

its funny to stand outside Naxxramas with horde and push em off when they hit the ground they die muahahahahahah eval boomkin is me

@[IG:

> УvøgêÑ link=topic=40402.msg397306#msg397306 date=1237036489]
> ive said it before and ill say it again, WOW = World of Whiney Kids.

idk what server you play on but we dont have any of those on AQ ^^