Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funniest Quotes

ZelconGames

Prepare yourselves, eclipse forums. What I am about to unveil will change the face of threads like these forever. There's an easier way to find funny quotes…much easier. BEHOLD! THE POWER OF THE FREE ONLINE JAPANESE TRANSLATOR! Just think of a random quote from a movie, game, book, or think up one yourself. Example: "In soviet russia, monkey spanks you." Pump that into an English-Japanese translator, copy the Japanese text, and put it into a Japanese-English translator. Test Result: "In the Soviet Russia, as for the monkey it strikes with the open hand."

Other examples:
Rick Roll Original: Never [going to] give you up, never [going to] let you down, never [going to] run around and…desert you!
Rick Roll Engrish: Never going, never going, it permits the fact that you abandon, runs around, throwing away never it goes

Choppa Original: Run! Get to the [helicopter]!
Choppa Engrish: Operation! Profit do to the helicopter!

Obama Inauguration Original: If there is anyone out there who still doubts that in America, all things are possible…
Obama Inauguration Engrish: There anyone who still all things possible America, if it doubts

Instant lulz. As a coup de grace, I've Engrish-ified the OP's post...here it goes:

"Because large number wants the purpose of this thread as you in every post, it is to generate the ton of quotation of strange food where it adds.
I begin"

WHOA...Nothing like the OP!

> oh man
> I was opening a coke, right
> –> Beefpile has joined #eclipse
> and it exploded
> ALMOST all over my keyboard
> but I got it away just in time
> <-- Beefpile has quit (sick Duckers)

> Rabidplaybunny87: Okay, so my neighbors officially hate me
> GarbageStan23: why?
> Rabidplaybunny87: Well, me, david and andrew were having a bonfire in the backyard, and we were making s'mores and all… and suddenly we here sirens, and see a firetruck turn into the street in front of us.
> Rabidplaybunny87: So we all went running to see what was up, and our neigbor's house was on fire!
> GarbageStan23: oh shit!
> Rabidplaybunny87: Yeah, and when we got there, the wife was crying into her husbands arms, and we were just kinda standing there, and then she saw us, and then like for 10 seconds, gave us the dirtiest look ever
> Rabidplaybunny87: Turns out, we were still holding our sticks with marshmallows on it, watching the fire....

Lets not all forget the "Hello, I am french and I find greatness in your products." Or whatever it said. XD

oh, wait… we didn't lol. Emblem already posted it.