dray777

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Zultar:

> lol he made that in photo shop?

Lol no i made that in paint(I'm being dead serious) and Devo is right none of it lines up, it's not like I was going to spend time on getting it perfect as long as it looks remotely legit :P.

eh, its not that shameful :P
its not all that different from all the other good bye topic that people make
for some reason, new members get it in their head that since 90% of people dont know who they are means that they hate them :/

actually, i think we had a topic similar to that, wasnt cancer though, but some sort of mental disease and to excuse him of any misdemeanor
cant really remember who it was though :/

but nah, this doesnt really compare to the "sue eclipse" or "anna or gwen" topic :P

Wasn't there a topic a while back with someone saying his friend (using the same account) had cancer or something, but his only dream or whatever was to finish his game, and so he needed people to give him custom tiles and GUI and music and stuff for free so he could finish the game for his friend.

While back

@Bone:

> Wasn't there a topic a while back with someone saying his friend (using the same account) had cancer or something, but his only dream or whatever was to finish his game, and so he needed people to give him custom tiles and GUI and music and stuff for free so he could finish the game for his friend.
>
> While back

I remember that.  It wasn't cancer, but it was some sort of life-threatening illness

@Bone:

> Wasn't there a topic a while back with someone saying his friend (using the same account) had cancer or something, but his only dream or whatever was to finish his game, and so he needed people to give him custom tiles and GUI and music and stuff for free so he could finish the game for his friend.
>
> While back

That's why I hate people

@Soljah:

> This deserves to be put into the Hall of Shame…

Is there really a hall of shame?

/stupidquestion