Find results in...

I wanna leave eclipse but…

dray777

@[BS:

> XxArchAngelxX link=topic=41730.msg415743#msg415743 date=1238831632]
> no you haven't, you registered today…, dray please dont leave
>
> lol chakkra beat me to it

no i registered this account last night, i had an old account but i had forgotten my email and pass for it. yankeedooodle.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@khaotickid:

> so your accusing me of being my brother, posting for sympothy then registering as a different person and lieing about having cancer, so that people would feel bad for me?

you are just revealed yourself…

> feel bad for me?

you used the word "me" . A person refering to dray would use the word him. Dray himself would use the word me.

@V-Rage:

> you are just revealed yourself…you used the word "me" . A person refering to dray would use the word him. Dray himself would use the word me.

what?

did you even follow what i said?
so your accusing –-->me<--- of being my brother, posting for sympothy then registering as a different person and lieing about having cancer, so that people would feel bad for ----->me?<---- i refered to myself as me, as if i were danny, and then posting for sympothy, then registering in this account, so that people would feel sorry for me, which if i was danny, would be myself, which is danny.

…This is stupid, there is no one in this forum that I hate, and I don't really think there is that much hate going around over here. Come on, there are very little reasons to hate people here, that someone is annoying? that someone else criticized someone you made?
Seriously, can you really hate someone for such childish reasons?? You might not like that person, or that person might annoy you, but hate someone?? I think that is stupid, specially since you don't even know the people in real life.

With that we could discard your "45%" of people that hate you. Also its impossible that such a big number of people would hate you, with all the users eclipse has, with all those that are vaguely active, all those new users, etc. You would have to be a Troll or something to be hated that much...

Secondly, 15% don't know you??? I'd say it  even more, I mean I know you, but how about all those inactive users, new people, or all of those that only post in sections you don't; but yet again this reason is childish, why would you want all the forum to know you?? I mean even admins, ask a somewhat new user, who is Marsh, and many won't know the answer... it doesn't matter who knows you, it doesn't even matter who hates you, if you are in this comunity is because you like it, and that is what matters.

I don't think you should leave...

lol i'm on the hated list :p

As for the topic,
if you're leaving, well thats that, but don't post a topic for , like others said, sympathy.
If you have cancer, well then I feel for you, because my aunt has cancer, and my mom might have cancer.

If you're lying, well then you're a stupid fuck and cancer is serious stuff and I hate it when people use it to joke around with.

(Makes me think of the calliou parody "I  have no hair on my head, cancers what the doctor said")