Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

IPod Touch!

Chakkra

Ok, so it's my 16th birthday in 8 days and I'll be getting anything I want (under a $300 limit). I picked an iPod Touch. They look soo cool!

Just wondering, what does Eclipse think about the infamous iPod Touch?

[Don't tell me other things I should get instead.. My mind is set on the Touch]

I just want to know pros/cons. And if you have one, do you like it? If not, please state why.

Are "Cracked" apps legal? I don't think so….
Even if it is legal, it is certainly immoral; the people who make these apps do it for a living; this is their income source.
Don't cheat the Devs out of their well earned money :)

@Luneth:

> Are "Cracked" apps legal? I don't think so….
> Even if it is legal, it is certainly immoral; the people who make these apps do it for a living; this is their income source.
> Don't cheat the Devs out of their well earned money :)

Well I must be the devil himself. I've cracked and torrented more stuff than i can count.

@[SB:

> Chakkra link=topic=42094.msg419683#msg419683 date=1239144937]
> Well I must be the devil himself. I've cracked and torrented more stuff than i can count.

There's worse stuff in the world you can do than that ^_^

But back to the topic- I love my iPod Touch, the only thing I hate is the fact that Apple limits its capabilities so much. I Pwned (Hacked) it once, and I loved being able to install themes, but my App Store apps ceased to work, So I Un-Pwned it.

UMMM you dont have to use pirated apps… they make a lot of neat apps for the cracked iphone that are totaly freeware. hell i even paid $30 for a non official app that turns my iphone into a modem so i can get free internet on my laptop anywhere i get a signal.

I'm actually on my touch right nownand typing is indeed a pain. I also miss the space key alot. I've spent a total of 35 bucks on apps, an RTS, beatmaker, a risk like strategy game, galcon, and idracula. They're all amazing games so I'm happy with that

Get a screen protector, and a case, if you're protective of your stuff (I am)

It's cool and you'll never want to use the scrol ( i mean sc-roll damn word filter)l wheel again.

I got a 16 gig but it's only like fifteen gigs, the volume controls are handy.
It's annoying to have to take it out to change the song so I hve headphones with buttons on them (makes life so much easier)

Fill in all the album artwork and stuff it looks helps cool.

What more can I say?

Well, I got the iPhone when it first came out. It was AT & T Promotion so I toke it.
It's 8GB and not the 3G but it's still good. I regret my decision, though. I Should have wait for the 3G.
It's great but I hate typing with it. And also spending money on iTune. There is other way beside iTune but I don't like that way :P

Sincerely,
Rithy